Am I supposed to be struggling?

Bunnyg

Determined
I am just wondering as I am on day 2 now and I feel absolutely fine. Yesterday was fine - just had a bit of a headache and felt a little bit nauseous, but that was at the end of the day and I just went to bed and slept it off.

Today has been fine too - just about to make my final shake of the day and haven't felt hungry at all.

I have prepared myself to expect the worse, but so far it seems so good - is this right?

Not that I want to struggle, but it just seems strange that I am not - perhaps the next few days will get harder???

Hi Bunnyg
I'm pleased to hear that you are feeling well. I'm on day 3 and also feeling fine.
I think you'll find that everyone is different in their physiacl side effects. But feeling well physically, certainly makes it easier to deal with the emotional demons that might hinder our progress.
Good luck to you

i was fine till the 2nd week i went all dizy and faint, and no energy, but after that was really good load of energy well not as much as before obviously but a good level, also i struggled with constipation end of week 2 but thats fine now thanks to the husks
keep going xx

Glad to hear you're doing so well, but to be warned it can still catch up with you. I was fine was the first few days and felt dreadful on day 4, but then it got easier. Just be prepared in case it does go downhill for a bit, but then it really does get easier, honestly :)

No I was the same to be honest haven't really struggled yet.

I got a couple of bad headaches but I drank loads more water and they went :)

Hope things stay good for you.

Thanks everyone, well I hope things stay good, but I have prepared myself that I will struggle at some point, but I am just going to keep my goal in mind! we're obviously all so different, so it would be great if I don't have any probs, but if I do, then so be it - the weight loss will be soooooooooo worth it!

Thanks everyone, well I hope things stay good, but I have prepared myself that I will struggle at some point, but I am just going to keep my goal in mind! we're obviously all so different, so it would be great if I don't have any probs, but if I do, then so be it - the weight loss will be soooooooooo worth it!

So true! If the shakes were like taking medicine and you had a headache everyday it would still be worth it for the results you get. I have often thought the same.

Feeling great and enjoying the shakes and soups was a real bonus!

Dizzy x

Back