Am I the only one never heard of JUDD diet?

another faddd diet i think,how can i eat all i like on one day ,i could eat 5000 cal easy with all my lovely baked goods and pizzas and pies yum,then on the next day half it ,i would gain weight weekly about 4lb ish how is that helpfull.i am afraid its 1000 cals a day and exercise to lose 2-3lb a week no faddy diet is ever going to give you the grounding in your brain to keep the fat off,willpower less food and more exercise is the key,

no faddy diet is ever going to give you the grounding in your brain to keep the fat off,willpower less food and more exercise is the key,

Ummm. Wonder if Clairejen will read this message. She got to goal on juddd and uses it to maintain.:cool:

Well I've always said that there's no such thing as a wrong diet. What works for one might not work for somone else. Look at the Cambridge and Atkins... both considered faddy but both have had super results and thousands have people have kept the lost weight off by educating themselves to cook food healthily. I don't really think JUDD is for me, but I wouldn't presume to decry it. Good Luck to all who are having a go and congratulations to Clairejen for her wonderful acheivement.

another faddd diet i think,how can i eat all i like on one day ,i could eat 5000 cal easy with all my lovely baked goods and pizzas and pies yum,then on the next day half it ,i would gain weight weekly about 4lb ish how is that helpfull.i am afraid its 1000 cals a day and exercise to lose 2-3lb a week no faddy diet is ever going to give you the grounding in your brain to keep the fat off,willpower less food and more exercise is the key,

Several people on Minimins have successfully used JUDDD might be worth reading the forum before dismissing it as a 'fad diet'

Never heard of it, but just looked at the forums, don't think its for me but if it works for some good luck to them, we all have to find what works for us.

Back