Am I the only one planning doesn't work for?

I take Lee Janoglys advice and only plan ahead 24 hours maximum. You have a far better idea what is happening that day and you are less likely to be surprised and throw the towel in.

I don't ever plan. I buy a tonnes of nice stuff that's free or superfree and just decide on the day. I cannot stand the idea of being planned, it's too restrictive and feel like I'm actually on a diet that way. It works for me, I just choose a few meats I'd like to eat this week and buy our staple veggies... It works for me.

I suggest you have a tonne of syn free foods and some low syn snackums and everything will be fine. :)

I very rarely plan my meals except tea coz thats planned round what ive ad earlier in day lol

i try to plan but rarely stick to it but find it helpfull to have a rough idea about how many syns, how many Hexs i have left then i jsut chop and change thigns in and out

I used to plan everything in advance - down to the individual meals. These days - i plan aronud the type of week i think i'm going to have work wise (i sometimes end up getting home quite late), and ensuring that whatever happens I have something easy and quick in the house. I also have an idea of what i'm going to have each day, but am flexible enough to change that around if things change. Anything up to the point i get home really i can change as my lunches tend to be relatively neutral on the green/red scale of things.

well I was a strict meal planner and it really does work for me, but I haven't been about to meal plan recently because the medication I am taking has been giving my horrid food aversion, so I never know what I will fancy until it is time to eat. . I do find I am more likely to cave though when I dont plan.

Wow it's been so interesting reading the responses here. From people's planning styles to astrology! Definitely happy I'm not alone in my rebellion against planning lol. It has worked for me really well so far but I'm just so thrilled at the suggestion of writing out dinner ideas for the week and choosing on the night what you're in the mood for.

Sitting here with my recipe books and a pen and paper but planning just isn't happening! :( I think I'm missing the planning gene!

Back