Am I the only one who...

Tarragon

Silver Member
Finds it really easy to stick to CD until someone compliments me on my weight loss:break_diet:

I knew that last weekend I would have to eat something as we were at a family do, and I planned on having SS+ meal, then straight back onto SS. However, between the Friday and today, 3 or 4 people have all said that I am looking well/ have I lost weight, and I've not stopped eating since. :sigh:

I know I hate being centre of attention, and I'm sure my weight gain is partly to do with wanting to hide, but at the moment I am so cross with myself :(

I'll try again tomorrow, one day at a time.

i do exactly the same! i have a great week then 'test' it. Like 'wow ive done really wel, lets see how far i can push it' and i'll eat and eat and tell myself its nothing. im my own saboture (sp) My mates dont help too much either - we were foodies, always out and having meals, now i cant but they still try to convince me it'll be ok! Argh!

Finds it really easy to stick to CD until someone compliments me on my weight loss:break_diet:

I knew that last weekend I would have to eat something as we were at a family do, and I planned on having SS+ meal, then straight back onto SS. However, between the Friday and today, 3 or 4 people have all said that I am looking well/ have I lost weight, and I've not stopped eating since. :sigh:

I know I hate being centre of attention, and I'm sure my weight gain is partly to do with wanting to hide, but at the moment I am so cross with myself :(

I'll try again tomorrow, one day at a time.

aww bless ya , i guess we all go through a learning curve on this diet, we find out so many things about ourselves that we didnt even realise:)

well done on the positivity about a restart tho' and your so right... one day at a time x

your doing so well, keep up the good work.

debs x

I think its really common, I do it when I find clothes that look really good on, I think oh I've bought a size 12 so lets eat crap for 3 days!!

Its madness........but hey at least we all do it :)

xxxxx

I have done this also. Just keep on truckin.

Back