Am I the only one..

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
who thinks the reward you get for being at club 10 is a bit pants? Losing 10% is fantastic, keeping it off/losing even more is amazing - especially for 10 whole weeks.. so why do you only get 1 free week? Is there more to it? A certificate? Some freebies? I think I would rather have a free pack of hifi bars and a magazine! I dunno, I'm nowhere near club 10 I'm just wondering!!

i cant say i'm worried, i got my club 10 a few weeks ago and it's great yes, but to me it's just another step a long a long path.

i had forgotten i got my club 10 a while ago - i must be due my free week soon :D xxx

thanks for the reminder!

heheh providing there's a cert and sticker in it, I doubt I'd even remember the free week, I'm a cert addict!

Wait till you get to target then you can complain - no SoW, no SoM, no more stickers, and what did I get when I got there - a fridge magnet!!

Funnily enough was talking about this last week with a friend who also does SW and we came to the same conclusion - it's not much for all the hard work that goes into losing that 10% a certificate at least wouldn't cost that much to produce surely?

You should get a certificate for Club 10.
I got a sticker for my book and a certificate.
Although I got the free week, I never got to use it as I reached target the week before I could use it!
Circes is right, when you hit target you get nothing really. I got a certificate but no magnet! But it's great not having to pay.

We also got Target Badges, but they are STUDS not pin type, so I never wore mine when I was entitled to 'cos it is quite heavy and tended to make holes in whatever you attached it to!!!

I really do think SW should make a bit more effort over this - I'd even rather PAY a small fee, maybe say £1, for something I could wear to meetings with pride!

There are quite a few Target members who come regularly to our class, NONE of whom wear their badges - says it all really!

Yeah SoW wins you a big basket full of goodies, maybe target/club 10 should have something similar!

I think that when you get to target what you get is pants too, I got a sticker, certificate & badge (which I don't use because it is so impractical), I would still love to get awards though but what could they give us???

There doesn't seem to be much encouragement to maintain. I guess free entry to the class is something! Free subscription to the magazine would be good, or free tickets to the show in Spain that they do a draw for on the website!

I guess getting to target is a prize in itself :D

Someone in our group reached target last night, and got her certificate with a badge.
As I didn't get one when I reached target, I asked for one and she was apologetic and gave it to me. I will try wearing it but if it makes holes I will stop.

At ww you get a 10% keyring then a key when you get to goal to hang off it then each year you weigh in at target you get a gold star to hang too. But I think ww is more expensive so its swings and roundabouts really

I havent heard of the badge or the certificate for target! I know a few girls who reached target but got nothing! I'm hoping to get there by CHristmas and will just treat myself! LOL

who thinks the reward you get for being at club 10 is a bit pants? Losing 10% is fantastic, keeping it off/losing even more is amazing - especially for 10 whole weeks.. so why do you only get 1 free week? Is there more to it? A certificate? Some freebies? I think I would rather have a free pack of hifi bars and a magazine! I dunno, I'm nowhere near club 10 I'm just wondering!!
Lol, wait until you hit 20% and then 30% - and get absolutely nothing! not even the free week or a lousy certificate ;)

The reward, or the main reward of course is your health and future.

Surely that is immeasurable and priceless?

Steve (the reasonable)

Last edited:
I agree with u- u feel so good in urself- I feel like skipping outta the class- but still think it wouldn't hurt to make more of a deal of those huge achievements in class!

I don't know about everyone else but I will flipping treat myself big time when I lose 5 stone and get to target! That's definitely a posh handbag or Ugg boots lol. It would be lovely to get a keyring x

Back