Am i the only one???

FionaMcd

Gold Member
I am the worlds biggest chocoholic soooo every night I spend a full 15 syns on chocolate. All my meals are totally free during the day cause I don't eat butter or sauces or anything like that only reading through the threads everyone else seems to not use many or as many as I do each day..

FionaMcd said:
I am the worlds biggest chocoholic soooo every night I spend a full 15 syns on chocolate. All my meals are totally free during the day cause I don't eat butter or sauces or anything like that only reading through the threads everyone else seems to not use many or as many as I do each day..

My meals are almost always syn Free my syns always go on crisps Wine tequila and chocolate just depends what day ive had as to what i choose (tequila Is a bad day) lol

Syns are there to be used :) Some people tend to find they actually lose better eating more syns than less, if you see what I mean. Doing that also gives you leeway later on when/if losses start to slow down a little bit. Then you have some wriggle room with your syns, to be able to cut them a little.

As long as you're doing the plan 100%, and using yur syns like that is working, carry on :D

Mmmmmmmm tequila..lol I don't drink alcohol eat crips or anything just literally the whole 15 goes on chocolate every single day :)

FionaMcd said:
Mmmmmmmm tequila..lol I don't drink alcohol eat crips or anything just literally the whole 15 goes on chocolate every single day :)

Whatever works for you i melted some choc with a little skimmed Milk the other day and dipped ryvita in it ..... Sounds awful but tasted AMAZING

Whatever works for you and gets you through your weight loss journey :) I tend to vary how many syns I have depending on what I eat. I don't usually have my full 15 but that's me. I tend to use my syns on sauces like tomato sauce, bbq sauce and also extra portions of cheese that aren't part of my HEXA. I recently spent 5 syns on a bag of crisps cause I couldn't get rid of the craving. Was it 5 syns well spent, perhaps not but it still cured my craving and sometimes to keep you from falling off the wagon it's what you have to do.

Mine usually get saved for fri/sat for either alcohol or a meal out to somewhere like nandos or a carvery! Any syns during the week are on marg and dashes of milk here and there

I save at least 8 syns per day so I can enjoy two weightwatchers choc caramel wafers watching tv just before bed. If I've not used the other 7 syns then I might end up having 3 :)

But usually split it fairly evenly, 8 for chocolate, 7 for meals

See I'm pretty basic in my food likes I'm the only person I know who hates gravy tomato sauce anything like that never eat butter etc but chocolate well..... Most days I'd sell my own arm for it :) x

Don't worry about how many Syns other people are using, or what they are using them on. These are your Syns, so use them on what you like!

I used to be the same when I first started but now my taste has changed and cut down craving :D It is your 15 syns use what you want and don't worry about others, worst thing to do is compare - we are all different and on our own journeys x

I'm happy as I am. I was just wondering whether I should be using the full 15 to be honest. I've lost 17 lbs so far as I am so guess all is good x

See I'm pretty basic in my food likes I'm the only person I know who hates gravy tomato sauce anything like that never eat butter etc but chocolate well..... Most days I'd sell my own arm for it :) x

I never use butter and if I need a wet substance for my sandwich (which is rarely) I use EL mayo as it is is less synergy!!!

I'm happy as I am. I was just wondering whether I should be using the full 15 to be honest. I've lost 17 lbs so far as I am so guess all is good x

Well yes, the proof is in the pudding.

as long as you're happy with your losses then it's a winning formula i'd say. i try and keep my meals syn free so i can spend syns on alcohol and occasionally chocolate.

Back