Am i the only woman on the planet who doesn't like wine??

Oooh wkd I used to love that, but I drank far too much of it when I was younger and now the smell of it turns my tummy lol x

I don't mind drinking it at Christmas or Easter but can't bare to drink it every week. Can't stand the taste of red wine either :yuk:

Eaw I also dont do wine!
Im jot a big drinker anyway. But deffo not a wine chooser!

Sounds like more for me then!

hehe help yourself :p

I can't stand red wine and on the two occasions I've drank a bottle of it I've projectile vomited afterwards! Nice!

I quite like a glass of Pinot Grigio and sometimes a glass of Asti (I'm so cheap, I'd rather that then champagne! lol!) but I prefer cider, I particularly love a nice cold glass of sweet cider. :)

Hehe thank u for the mental picture of your digestive pyrotechnics :D x

Oh god I hate wine! Someone told me once that you only like wine when you've grown up!

I drink a child's drink - Malibu (it's about the only thing that doesn't make me sick when I get home). I am partial to half a glass of cheapo nasty Lambrusco!!

We have Lambrusco at Xmas dinner as none of my family really drink and none of us like wine. Maybe not liking wine is genetic?

Im a wine hater too, it tastes like vinegar to meee!! I rarely drink and when I do its Disaranno or Vodka xx

No, I don't like wine. Don't like lager or beer either. I usually have vodka or Bacardi with diet coke. Lower in Syns too!! :)

Oh yes - the photo of myself I shall hopefully be attaching to my profile later is not me with a glass of wine but me with a fruity cocktail masquerading as wine, so I didn't feel out of place!! :D

Back