About to leap in!

Hi everyone!
New to this site and the Exante diet which I hope to start when it arrives early next week.
I'm a 5'4" tall, 50 something woman who is just going into that time of life. I have been very lucky and never really been overweight until now. I don't know exactly how much I weigh but I literally look 9 months pregnant!
I was just looking to see how much weight I could possibly lose in a couple of weeks (have only bought 2 weeks supply just in case I don't like it) and found this site and more importantly your great posts. Can't believe how encouraging you all are to each other. It is great to read.
Think the hardest thing I am going to find is a lack of a glass (or 2, possibly 3) of wine most evenings - probably contributed to the the way I look too! I have a wine baby!
I am feeling motivated and hope to report some good results! Watch this space!!
Oh and please ignore the user name - I'm not posh - just sounds a little like my surname. ;)

Good luck starting, hope you have been doing well and are feeling better in yourself already?hows it going with no wine?

I'm doing ok thank you - starving some of the time but not hungry others. Yesterday I was starving 2 hours after my shake at 1pm... but then decided I really should have another shake at 9:30pm even though I wasn't hungry - can't work out what that is about....
Not drinking wine was a bit tricky over the weekend just gone, but I'm quite chuffed as I don't appear to be missing it overly otherwise. Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 6lbs in 6 days! Can't believe it and it has really motivated me to carry on... How long has it taken you to lose your massive 2 stones?

Well done for avoiding the wine!! Lol

I'm not sure exactly as I didn't weigh when I first started, so that start weight was what I got weighed in at in February at the doctors, but I wasn't really dieting between then and now and have been on the diet 4 weeks now. I was 5lbs light again today so I need to update that lol x

Hi good luck and well done for taking the leap! I’ve been asked when am I due 🙈 when not pregnant lol so I know the 9 months belly thing, I lost a stone and half in my first month and about a month and a half to do 2 stones I took and month off and now back on luckily did not put any on hoping to loose without break now

I know where you're coming from - you can only attempt to hold the belly in for so long before doing yourself an injury!!
You've done really well to lose what you have and then not put on anything following a month off - well done!!
I seem to be steadily losing 1lb per day currently - and am feeling better for it - those jeans that I bought a little while will fit me soon!!

A lb a day is fantastic! And thank you! I'm feeling a bit bloated in this heat, but on the plus side my thighs aren't rubbing together as much lol

Back