• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am I totally sad?

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Not at all - what a great tool to have! and plus, kept you occupied for a while didnt it :)

That sounds a great idea. Its nice to see your progress on paper, I think its good to see how far you have come. Also when I had lost about 15 lbs, someone at work gave me the same amount of meat in a bag and I was shocked and wondered how I could have walked about with all that extra on me. : )
make sure you get photos as well every month to record your loss as well - it might sound hopeless to begin with but 3 months down the l.trim road and you will be WOH!
love munchies (irish treats) xo

Silver Member
oooh you've given me great idea's, I'm going to measure now and then get a pic taken tonight!

and scary woo about bag of meat, though once at SW (pre-lipotrim)they brought in 2lb of balistics gel and that was a scary amount

not sad at all! i have had one of these since day 1! then again i work an awful lot with spreadsheets so it was bound to happen but i love updating it every week! real concrete motivation!

Silver Member
No that's brilliant idea. Was thinking for doing the same. Good luck with it.
not sad at all i have one too, i also take a picture each week. i can really see the difference. its a good motivation tool isnt it

Silver Member
anybody need one? I've created a generic one that just lets you put details in and it'll work everything out for you