Am I totally sad?

b_n_3003

Silver Member
I have just spent the last hour or so making a super-duper spreadsheet that calculate my current weight, my losses in pounds and kilos and percentage, BMI, how long I have to go to get target BMI/weight etc. :eek:

It looks super jazzy though :)

Not at all - what a great tool to have! and plus, kept you occupied for a while didnt it :)

What a brill idea!

That sounds a great idea. Its nice to see your progress on paper, I think its good to see how far you have come. Also when I had lost about 15 lbs, someone at work gave me the same amount of meat in a bag and I was shocked and wondered how I could have walked about with all that extra on me. : )

Not at all - great to have an idea of time scale, I find & of course, how fantastic to have your stats to look back on!

Hannah

make sure you get photos as well every month to record your loss as well - it might sound hopeless to begin with but 3 months down the l.trim road and you will be WOH!
love munchies (irish treats) xo

oooh you've given me great idea's, I'm going to measure now and then get a pic taken tonight!

and scary woo about bag of meat, though once at SW (pre-lipotrim)they brought in 2lb of balistics gel and that was a scary amount

:)

not sad at all! i have had one of these since day 1! then again i work an awful lot with spreadsheets so it was bound to happen but i love updating it every week! real concrete motivation!

xx

No that's brilliant idea. Was thinking for doing the same. Good luck with it.

not sad at all i have one too, i also take a picture each week. i can really see the difference. its a good motivation tool isnt it

anybody need one? I've created a generic one that just lets you put details in and it'll work everything out for you

x

Back