am i weird?

louisa26

yesterday i had a 'gagging' time when drinking my first ever cd shake so after asking u all for advice and my cdc i have now made it like this

16oz of water some ice and half a packet of the mix!

is this weird and too watery for some

also instead of making another shake what can i do with a whole half a packet of shake?

No your not weird!!! I do the same. The other half mmm now you could make a small muffin, some biscuits, a choc bar (not sure what favour you've had), some ice lollies the list is endless!

Kamilla x

Definately not weird, we all do the packs in different ways. I have tons of water in my sweet ones too.
Some people split them and have 6 mini packs per day.
Mike (icemoose) used to have his all at once at night, like a 3 course meal!
Some people make some stuff like Kamilla says.
If you are making some stuff, and Ill try and find the thread to help you and post that in a min, then there are a couple of rules-
Dont cook more than one pack per day as some of the nutrients are a little lost in the process
Dont do it on your first week as it may delay ketosis
And dont forget its trial and error!!! Ive had some exploding chocolate packs!!!! Might be worth having a spare pack just in case you need to do it again!
But, its nice to have something different for a change sometimes.
Also what about mix a mousse for your other half.
Ill find the link and let you have it in a mo

No definitely not weird!!! There is so much variety in these packs that sometimes its tough deciding what to actually have!! :p

thanks

kamilla just found the thread of recipes and emailed to me. i would like to make the mousse and jelly and will leave the others till maybe next week as some of them like the muffin one needs choc anyway (i mean a muffin just isnt a muffin without choc lol) and i didnt choose that this time

You could whizz up your half pack, really good and frothy and pour it into 1/2 cup of hot black coffee, it'll make you think you're in Starbucks. Providing of course it's not a fruity flavour cos that would be disgusting in coffee!!!!

Butterscotch, toffee & walnut, cappuccino, choc, choc mint, vanilla all taste lovely in coffee though, honest.

You could whizz up your half pack, really good and frothy and pour it into 1/2 cup of hot black coffee, it'll make you think you're in Starbucks. Providing of course it's not a fruity flavour cos that would be disgusting in coffee!!!!

Butterscotch, toffee & walnut, cappuccino, choc, choc mint, vanilla all taste lovely in coffee though, honest.

thanks but i dont like coffee

Back