Am i welcome back to the fold?

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hello again:),
I hope some of you will rememer me,i havent been on here in a long,long time:break_diet:.I have fallen by the wayside drastically but im hoping that today is the start of what i had this time last year,god what a difference a year makes!!
I have put back on everything that i have lost,due to pigging out on anything and everything.
Anyway i just wanted to reintroduce myself and am looking forward to the support that you are all reknowned for on here.
wish me luck ive only got 1 month to lose what i can before my daughters communion.
thanx
elaine
p.s ive got to change my signature so take no notice of it.

Hey
Just wanted to say welcome back and good luck on your cd journery.
You done so well last time, and lost a fab amount.. So you know what its all about and I am sure your weight will fall off you again.
Good luck x

WELCOME BACK ELAINE!
I was just asking Becky (Misscheeky) about u a few weeks ago.

Best of Luck on your CD journey!!

thanx girls,
i hope it comes off as quickly this time around.
hey newlife how are you getting on.you were going to move away to spain??am i right or totally off the mark?its been a while so forgive me if i have you mixed up with someone else.
elaine

I remember you! Welcome back xx

Hi and welcome back :) I'm a newbie, having my first weigh-in tonight, but have had a fantastic 100% week so i'm excited! You did brilliantly last time according to your signature - so I'm sure you will do so again! Lots of luck xx

Welcome back and good luck x

How has been your 1st day back?
Yes, you are spot on.....I moved to Spain & things are going very well!
:)

good for you.
what part of spain did you move to?how long are you there now?did your job take you there or just your sense of adventure?

thanks to all of you for your replies,1st day not going great but im determined to stick to it...i have to for my own sanity.
im back into the old reliables....tracksuits and anything that stretches with me:cry:.i dont know why i do it to myself,i really dont.
ah well onwards and downwards as we all say.

KEEP STRONG! We can do this, I have been feeling horrible all weekend long, but think I'm turning the corner and tmrrow will be better.
I'm 8 months now in sunny Spain :) I'm on the Costa Blanca, Valencia-Alicante coast. Summer is just weeks away here, today a sunny and 25º day! The heatttttt will start soon and last til October......so CD all the way til June. Love brought me to Spain :) :) things are going fab with my Spanish señor!

Hello again:),
I hope some of you will rememer me,i havent been on here in a long,long time:break_diet:.I have fallen by the wayside drastically but im hoping that today is the start of what i had this time last year,god what a difference a year makes!!
I have put back on everything that i have lost,due to pigging out on anything and everything.
Anyway i just wanted to reintroduce myself and am looking forward to the support that you are all reknowned for on here.
wish me luck ive only got 1 month to lose what i can before my daughters communion.
thanx
elaine
p.s ive got to change my signature so take no notice of it.

Hello to you and welcome back. I am new and on my 2nd day. You did really well and will do it again and this time it will be for good just like me.

With the help and support of this site the goal/light is at the end of the tunnel. Today was such a beautiful day and seeing all the skinny minnies in the sun dresses and fitted t,.shirts well Im like you baggy pants and baggy tshirts yuch!

So good luck in your journey :)

Back