Am I welcome lol?

my_girl

Well...... Im back!

After taking a break and putting on lots of weight, Im rejoining a new SW group on monday morning.

Lots has happened since I was last on here - I passed my driving test :7600: first time, Im still loving my job, although the hours are long.

I went shopping this morning and cried in the changing rooms becuase nothing fits. I feel so bloated and awful, I look around 5 months pregnant! I know I need to act now so first thing monday Im back at a group.

Im completing a charity midnight walk tonight with my cousin so its good motivation to get me going on a healthier track again!

x

Welcome back. I have restarted today and posted a diary on here for the first time. Feel really positive and motivated. Wish I could bottle this feeling to use on the days when it disappears.

Welcome back, and congrats on passing the driving test xx

:welcome:

Welcome back! I rejoined SW a couple of weeks ago, but first time I've been with Minimins too. It's made a huge difference, it's like willpower online!

Good luck, let us know how you get on. :):)

Welcome back, remember SW is for life and the hardest part is taking the first step. You will get there you have to take the rough with the smooth, all part of the journey. Just hold on to the faith and the support of Minimins and won't look back:)

welcome back....i've been a new/old face around here more times than i care to imagine!

Back