Am in ketosis but......

slimmerwithin

Checked with the little pink stick and it was dark pink this morning, is this dangerous? ie should the level of ketosis be this high, I thought that CD only allowed mild ketosis.

Also, I feel really crock, I was expecting a rush of energy, but it is 10am here and I havent even got out of bed yet, sat with my laptop in bed and letting my daughter serve everyone breakfast, I just feel exhausted. HELP!

I think it's because in a morning you are comparatively dehydrated hun, if you drink lots of water it should knock the pink down a shade or two by this evening xx

day four was terrible for me, but that was yesterday. i've got up today and although i'm hardly running rings around everyone my limbs aren't as heavy and i'm not as tired. just take care of yourself today. make sure you DON'T give in to cravings as mine were awful yesterday and keep going. you're doing SO well!!

abz xx

Mine is dark pink if I'm dehydrated or sometimes it's just dark pink. Don't take too much stock by the colour of the stick. So long as it's pink. Just make sure you're drinking loads of water. Also try and get up and do something because (what I've found is) energy comes from energy.

Catch ya later.

Back