am really going to suffer today

amethyst

Banned
Its such a lovely day today, i want to take a walk over to my mums, she is doing a chicken dinner (my fave :( )

i will be feeding my baby her dinner, they will all be eating theirs and my mum WILL put one out for me i know! whether i eat it or not is a different question...

oh boy i am going to suffer today..

oh and ive finally lost 2 pounds since ss from monday... about time!! so i am now dead on 13 stone... and if i eat that dinner i will prob gain 4 pound back :(

shall i just stay home?

HELP !

if you dont think you can trust yourseld dont go. Why does your mum put out dinner for you?does she know your doing cd? I tell my mum not to bother cooking dinner i will have something before i go visit haha works a treat everytime!!!

she knows chicken dinner is my fave! she allways puts one of them out for me and if i dont eat it she will have it monday... lol

think i will defo stay home then.. cus i dont wanna mess this up now.. getting beyond lol...

dont know what else to do today so bored staying in... but if i do go out for a w alk i will end up at my mums lol

Go for a walk once you know dinner time is over in her house. Im gona go shopping today well window shopping prob funds are low!! fab day here bf will prob have a bbq omg more torture!!

Back