Am really hungry this week

I've been starving today :( but I always am at totm . At least I've had a manic day and couldn't eat constantly. My choices haven't been that great though

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got about 600 calories left for tea & think I'm gonna have to have stack loads of veg to fill me up.... I'd better be losing weight this week!!!!!

oh I've been bloody ravenous all day!.. was just the same when I decided to take Sundays off! Monday's were a night mare so had to have a rethink!!..
that'll be it, to many niceys over chrimbo!!

Me too! Have been so tempted to just eat like a pig. Have managed to hold myself back tho, Fat content been fine but been quite high on the Calories today, Didnt realise there was so many in rice!

With me it's not nicesys over Christmas just too much!!! Didn't think I had but clearly I did.... Hopefully a week or so & we'll all stop trying to gnaw on our own limbs!!!!

Most carbs are high, I tend to stick to potato now to be honest as I find it looks more on a plate if that makes sense x

I am absolutely starving! I could eat a horse! My real test is going to be work tonight I always get so hungry and end up eating all the leftovers .... eek gonna try be strong

I now think that every time this week I thought I was hungry some weight was coming off so it was worth it lol x Stay strong hon x

Pleased to say i resisted alll food at work tonight even though there were some tasty looking do nuts. Had a bowl of soup instead!

Back