Am really struggling

JoJo119

Am totally struggling on ss and only at end of my fourth week! Have stuck to diet so far but am really tempted to eat food.
My cd counsellor is away so not getting weighed for 2 weeks so no weekly weight loss to keep me going. Would love to hear any motivating words to keep me going?
Is it normal to struggle in this way?

Hi JoJo, I am on my 2nd week and am also struggling today but my end goal is keeping me going. No doubt you have been successful up to now, the sooner you reach your goal the sooner you can really enjoy yur food rather than sneaking in the odd guilty pleasure. keep with it hun xx

Of course it is only natural to find it hard!I've had weeks when I thought I'd never get through the next hour!
You have to be really focused and just never give in to binges!
If you binge once it is really hard to get back in control,anyone who has had a weekend or week off will tell you that!
try and remember all the reasons you want to lose your weight and look on here at pics of people who have succeeded,there is nothing like it for keeping you on the straight and narrow!
You don't have a ticker so I have no idea what you want to lose,but I feel like a new woman after the weight I have lost and that happened gradually.I felt fabulous after I had lost 3 and then 4 and then 5 and then 6 stone!each step brought new clothes and new compliments and now I'm approaching 7 stone and have goal in sight and it has only taken 22 weeks out of my life to have a new life!And I'm loving it!
Stay positive you can have your dream too!

oh hun, you will have hard days/weeks!, just think of the end goal. When im feeling rubbish, i look on websites at clothes i want to fit into and wear! have an early night, ul feel better tomorrow x

Thanks guys, I am determined to keep on going as really don't want to fail at this. I have set myself a target of staying on it til Dec and I will do my best. It is so motivating seeing people's photo's . Am back at work next week so will be in a routine again which will hopefully help.

Do something to distract yourself. Look at the inspiration slideshow, get a bath, try on clothes that are too big... anything to keep you on track. In no time you'll be back strong.

Thanks guys, I am determined to keep on going as really don't want to fail at this. I have set myself a target of staying on it til Dec and I will do my best. It is so motivating seeing people's photo's . Am back at work next week so will be in a routine again which will hopefully help.

Maybe it would help to have some mini-goals to keep you motivated between now & December. That way you are always working towards something achievable short-term that will all add up & help you achieve your ultimate goal. You could perhaps give yourself a non-food reward for reaching each mini-goal. Write down the goals and have them somewhere you can see them (like some of us have in our sigs) as a reminder.

Good luck!

Hi JoJo, sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch, but if you're at the end of your fourth week you must be due an AAM week, so that might help - something to look forward to at least! Keep going, sweetie.

Stick with it hun, it's so worth it.
x

Back