am so fed up of nearly getting there then losing the plot and starting again !!

shazb59

never done a forum before so here goes ~ have battled getting from 14 to 13 for the last 6 months ~ get down to 14st 3lb and then have a bad day as a result of sabotage by others( end up being out longer than planned etc, not told about lunches out till the last minute etc ) and find myself back up the top end of 14st.

On Friday morning I was 14st 5 ~ this morning 14st 10 :mad:

so here goes ~ today is a new beginning with new rules :

I will try and stick to my plan of eating healthy
I will try to get active every day for at least 30 mins
I will find time for me and what I want to do every day
BUT
we have to go to Eastbourne for lunch ~ my husbands old school and we are taking the grandchildren ~ can taste that ice cream already

get very little support from home so hence being here ~ hate feeling fat and uncomfortable , don't wanna be skinny just healthy but need some help and support

shazb

Hello my lovely,
I did not want to read your post and leave without sending a huge amount of support and a virtual hug.
You are doing great, just stick with it, with your determination and your goal in sight kick that number 14s butt ;)

I really get you, I have been faffing about losing and gaining the same 2 stones and a half, and losing the plot and doing it all over again, and so fed up being fat and 40, and I always said I wanted to be thin and 40, or at least slimmer! I have a renewed sense of focus and I really have to do it this time. I want to ride my horse, who is being started this year, ready to start endurance training next year, and I am getting married, and I am not going to let my OH enable me anymore and sabotage my weight loss, or his for that matter!

We can do it, I know we can!!!

took me over 6months to finally get out of the 14s. so i completely understand where you are comming from. bigg hugg, you can do it! =]

Back