Am so p***ed of right now!!!!

emilyj

Right well this is going to be a rant so I will say sorry now lol. Well my pack should have come today but the normally email me with an hr slot but today the gave me a time from 8 an to 6 pm so I called them and they said they couldn't give me a time as there had been an error, anyway they said if I wanted to go out to leave a note signed in a bag on the door saying to leave it in the greenhouse and they would let the man dropping it of know. So I went out after lunch aster putting the note out only to come home to no bloody delivery and the nots still on the door aaahhhhhh. Now I have no packs left and god knows when they will turn up and I have had to eat food tonight i could cry right now.x

Hi emilyj :)
Sorry about your delivery problem. But don't be upset, please. I bet you will get the parcel tomorrow. I hope you had ketofood and you will be okay.
Maybe you could go to tesco or asda and get some bars just in case the delivery is late tomorrow? When did you order your packs? If you ordered after 1pm Mon you will get it tomorrow.
You will be fine, love.
xxx
:hug99:

It's a real pain isn't it? Don't allow yourself to be derailed by this. Use it as a test of your ingenuity as to how you can eat real food but stay in ketosis. Take care - and hope it arrives tomorrow.

How you feeling? You could try get a hold of a couple meal bars from tesco or asda to see you through. They won't harm you just for a day and this way there's no food in your way. I'm sorry though, I hate this.

Back