Am So Proud I Resisted The Urge!!!!

no pain no gain!

Yes... I Did It. I Resisted The Urge To Stuff My Face. Hubby Came Home From Costco And Had Bought Choc Croissants, Choc Brownies And A 4 Layer Fresh Victoria Sponge Cake. I Could Have Honestly Scoffed The Whole Cake.... But I Didnt, And You Know How??? I Asked My Self : Im On Day 3, Would I Really Like To Go Back To Day 1???? And The Answer Was A Big "no". Felt So Down And Miserable For The Afternoon... But Now Sittin Smiling In The Sun With My Best Friend...my Bottle Of Water. ;)

:worthy: fantastic self discipline well done, I promise you, you will never regret that choice and always revert back to it in times of trouble, well done! xxxxxx

Well done, when the weight starts to fall off it, you will feel very proud

Excellent well done. :party0011:x You must feel SO proud. 3 days of this to go back to day one over a cake NO WAY !!!
(By the way i'd have locked your hubby outside if he brought all that back knowing your on day 3 - DIVORCE COURTS):whip:

Im on day 2 and feel I could eat the entire contents of Tescos!! but so far have resisted too. Your hubby definately needs a good talking to!!! lol

But Fatothin....... Does This Mean I'll Never Be Able To Have This Stuff Ever Ever Again????? I Will Want It At Some Point. Prob When Ive Reached My Target.... But Then Again Would I Be Able To? Dont Wanna Come Back To Lt Again.... I Wanna Be Normal.... It Might Sound Like Im Over Reacting.... But Will I Never Be Able To Have Chips, Choc, Pizza, Cakes Ever Again :(

You know it, I know it, we all know it........................Everything in moderation xxxx

my husband sat and eat his tea in front of me then my daughter came and ate a packet of rolo`s she has just come in and brought a magnum out of the freezer to ask if she could have one i sent her away. my husband does know what i`m upto but not very supportive

Really well done!

You know what they say....

DISCIPLINE IS FREEDOM :)

xox

blimey , fresh cream cakes I loveeeeeeeeeee emmmmmmmmmmm . What made him do that , to test your willpowerrrrrrrrr . Hey next time ban him from coming home until he has eaten the lot , then he will be joining this dietttttttt lol

No pain - how on earth are you managing to do LT without your OH knowing?

My OH knows and he has been really supportive and tells me he is so proud of me all the time, bless him! It keeps me going.

He is away all next week and I am really going to miss him. Fortunately the children are very good and also encourage me.

x

well good on you x

Yes , he will be sitting in his car eating them one by one and getting fatter by the min bigger by the day lol . You can say see darling thats how it started and this is how it finishes as you hand him over the packs lol

Back