literally becoming half the person I am!

Well done Yolly!
The cravings are so weird. The other thing that happens to nearly everyone is having really vivid dreams that you've cracked and eaten something naughty. I had one about a Big Mac and I swear I was convinced I'd done it. Such a relief when I realised I was still a 100%er! Apparently really common on Cambridge though.
Body lotion sounds like a good shout. Soap and glory stuff is lovely.
I think I'm going to book myself an appointment for some gelish nails when I hit three stone. Should get there in 2-3 weeks

Today has been so difficult I almost cried... I have not told anyone I'm doing this and now this witch I work with has noticed I'm not eating at work and I know she seen my Cambridge shake so she keeps offering me all sorts and today the boss bought a round of ice creams for everyone I politely declined and she was egging me on go on have 1 I said no and she kept asking why until she said in such a patronising way oh you on a diet in front of everyone why do people get such joy being an A-hole. It's been hard but my willpower is stronger then I thought as I stayed 100% all of week 2 and have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow eeeek :)

People are horrible and usually project their own insecurities and problems onto other people. Don't let her put you off from making a positive change for yourself. I do understand that it's hard though, when peer pressure comes into it. You're doing brilliantly, good luck with your WI tomorrow! :)

Oh Yolly you did so well to resist even in spite of the nasty cow. I will never understand why some people seem hell bent on sabotaging other people's attempts to better themselves. It's like when people have clearly noticed your loss but are so determined not to acknowledge it even though literally everyone else has done so!
Minerva is absolutely right, it can only be about her own insecurities. And how dare she make a big show of asking in front of everyone, when you were clearly keeping it quiet. Your victory is in the way you reacted, just a polite no thanks and a determination not to let her petty behaviour derail you. Is she slim or does she has a weight issue herself?
You'll be so glad you stayed strong when you get on those scales tomorrow. Go you! Xx

Well the funny this is she used to be very over weight but she went to some or other slimming club and lost a lot of weight and was even slimmer of the year so her behaviour baffles me just pure nastiness!! But it may be her own insecurities as she has gained a bit of it back I think i will just continue to politely say no and my weight loss will speak for itself. I work in a caff so I see food ALL day if I have willpower to get through that I can handle this nasty cow!!
Ah Grover I totally get what you saying and to people like that it's like they just can't be happy for someone making positive changes in their life.
I'm just so happy I am not one of those people and I never will be!

Well done with the weight loss. In relation to your work colleague I suggest don't be ashamed of your diet...own it. I know it is easier not tell people about the VLCD thing because people can get a bit "Oh that's not healthy I heard a story once...blah blah." But you can say you are cutting back, not eating carbs etc. I've found people at work generally supportive since I decided to be bold and tell them I was dieting.

just popping in to be a bit nosy. i have recently rejoined minis. i'm not doing cambridge, i'm currently low-carbing, but i did it before my wedding. i didn't do the later phases though... that's a big must, ha. i went on my honeymoon instead.... i just wanted to say you are doing fabulously, sod the nasty cow at work, you are right. your weight loss with shove her nasty words right back at her.

abz xx

Back