am well gutted :(

amethyst

Banned
I been stalling with my weigh loss, so i was adviced to start ss+ saturday which i did little bit of chicken and some cucumber (ok 1 dollop of mayo) and i amazely lost 2 pound yesterday morning..

well i just weight now and i gained that 2 pound back on? i only had little bit of chicken and 4 slices of cucumber lastnight plus 5 litres of water ...

i am so gutted feel like buying aloud of meat and eggs today and just starting atkins?

but i prob gain again :(

anyway shall i stick with ss+ or go back to ss ?

any ideas please? i am desperate.. this is getting rediculous now.. i should be losing :rolleyes:

I know I have only just started the diet, but I don't do ss as I like a b it of food, however I have still lost weight.

If you are still in ketosis a bit of chicken and some low carb vegetables should not make you gain weight like you have.

I weigh myself constantly and notice fluctuations, yesterday my scales said I had lost 4lb this week, today they said I have lost 1lb, my weighin isn't til Wednesday.

In all honesty you should do the diet you can cope with, the SS+ weight loss will be slow, but you haven't got too much to lose now, it might be better for you??

In the end it is your decision.

Get of the scales and measure only once a week. The cm's come off faster and it's more reassuring for you head! As women our body's work in a monthly cycle and my Dr Cohen's councilor told me they only weigh us once a month but clients should measure weekly.

I think you have blotted yourself, hang in there and see in a few days. Cohen's also recommends 2 -3 litres is needed to flush out toxins. For me it had to be more than 3, so just over like 200mls.

Brenda
X

You have to stop weighing yourself everyday or at least you have to stop letting the scales bother you so much when you do.

3 packs, a bit of chicken and some cucumber cannot lead to a 2lb gain of fat. However loads of things can cause you to gain 2lbs of water. Please try and keep things in perspective or you will go crazy. Just trust the science and you will lose about a stone a month. You are doing so well dont self sabotage when you are so close.

Jac

Feeling your pain, well not exactly. I've just had my 1st sts wk in 14 wks and I'm a little disappointed. :sigh: I have followed everything as I was advised! I don't weigh myself except when cdc does it, I like the surprise (or shock!):(

C'mon now lets go for the burn this week! We can do it. I'm hoping this wk is a good loss to make up for last wk.

As others have said try not to scale hop during the wk. The body is finely tuned, wonderfully complex and frankly a bit mad at times, if you follow the plan and it seems like you are then it will lose in it's own time. Try not to let your head rule and let the body do its own thing.

hey hun,i wouldnt go by your scales unless its a state of the art one as they are abit tempremental at the best of times.mine is all over the place i dont know why i use it at all(well i do but thats not the point!!)anyway im on ss+ and i dont think my losses are that slow,almost 2st in 5 weeks.
keep the faith hun and dont give in you will have a great week next week,
elaine x

hun its going to be hard for you to get back into ss as uv started and stopeda few times lol. i think u should stick to the 790-1500 plan rather then ss. x

I know its hard but you've got to keep going. I'm a slow loser compared to most on here but it will come off eventually.
If your weight loss has slowed down I'd say stop getting weighed.
Only get weighed once a week, in the morning at the same time.

Is there any reason your weight loss has slowed?
Chicken, cheese or veggie nibbles? Soda water, chewing gum, bouillion? More than 1 mix-a-mousse or water flavouring?
Time of the month? Constipation?

Get back to basics, cut the extras out and see what is sabotaging you.

Alternatively with your BMI of 27 then having add a meal or moving up the plans might help you.

I'm sure you'll get good advice from a CDC shortly.
Fingers crossed.
x

Back