Amanda's final step...

Mmm i love the spag bol too! I put tabasco saice n black pepper on it... spicey spag and cottage pie too. Nummy nummy

Time sure is flying... woooohooooo

Hey Amanda, you'll get there in no time! I bet your really excited for the size 10! I would be ahha :D

I am very excited... Never been a size 10 battled with my weight since a teen, next even got into a size 12 jeans only 12 tops and dresses. I just hope I stick to it, neighbours just brought around a box of chocs for us for putting their dogs in over weekend.. OH hid them from me for now :p

Your doing so well. Defo looking at doing this plan. Ive done exante before, how is this different? Are shakes etc nicer? :)

Morning :)
Found you!! Oooo well done on the chocs getting hid! Always a toughie boxes of chocs!! Xx

P.s.. jojo i think the shakes/packs are so much better than exante and LT xx

Sent from my Slider SL101 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning! :) day 7 for me! Eeeek doing simplicity plan today as working 2 shift and don't have time to fit in a meal cooked at home, so good you can change around :) hope you have a good day!

I have never done exante but have done cambridge which I was going to do again until I discovered slim and save.. Much better and the packs are lovely jojo

Xx

Have a look at what's happens at meal time... I used to have just as much as him! image-453175095.jpg His and hers! Still mange to cook his for him without picking at it :)

Let us know how you get on jojo :)

Day 7 almost over all I have left is a shake for the eve on my 5-10 shift then. Must head straight to bed as that's when I am likely to pick! Sorry to share but not been to the loo in 5 days so hope this doesn't upset my weight loss tomorrow morning! I am excited to weigh but feel so bloated >.<

Sorry guys but I am going to weigh first on Friday.. I haven't 'been' in almost a week and have woken feeling bloated and heavy and my stomach is hard so I don't want to weigh today I will wait till Friday once pills I have have done their job. My mouth tastes gross at the moment anyone else finding this? I dread to know what my breath smells like!
Xx

hope th tablets work for you asap. good idea to wait till fri xx

Sent from my Slider SL101 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hunn... yup same for me re the mouth. I carry mouth wash with me everywhere and rinse regularly.

Good idea to wait till friday.. hopefully the tablets will have done their thing by then. :)

It horrible isn't it.. I am defiantly going to have to do the same I think keep some in the car.
Thank you! Fingers crossed for a decent weigh in on Friday now :)
Xx

I did order enough packs for 2 weeks but 8 days in now and I know what I love and what I don't and all I have left is porridge and shake and that awful scrambled egg... But all of them into 3s and was going to just do a lucky dip each day but I don't think I can... I love the meals so much (especially the spag bol) I look forward to them each afternoon and the bars have been a excellent 3rd choice between packs and my eve meal so I have made a decision to order another weeks worth just or meals and bars :) i don't think I could stay on the plan if it wasn't for the meal pack.. My stomach has shrunk so much they are just enough and I love them :) thank sns for such a wonderful choice :) hope everyone is having a good day.. I am now I mad that order, was dreading the weekend of packs I am not so keen on xx

Back