1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Amanda's Pregnancy Food Diary - Helping me to get back on track :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by geordie_lass21, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. geordie_lass21

geordie_lass21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Hope noone minds me starting a diary. I need somewhere to write what I am eating in a bid to get my focus back.

I have been a Slimming World maintainer since January this year and its been going ok. However in September I suffered a miscarriage and spiralled out of control on eating and drinking. Mainly on the wine front to be honest.

Anyway I found out I was pregnant last week (so I am only 5 weeks now) and yet since then I am eating so much chocolate, cake and general rubbish. The other day I ate 4 cream eggs in the space of an hour (and probs had 8 in 3 days!)
    That hasnt been a one off either as yesterday I had chocolate fudge cake and chocolate cup cakes as well as finishing off with a chocolate horlicks (it might have been light but its still about 8 syns i think).

So am starting a fresh today - I am still at my target weight (by my scales). I thought I would post at the beginning of each day.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.