AMAZED!!!! :0)

well done hun :) im delighted for you

Thank you darling! Hope things are good for you - I gotta get back and get my crown and catch up with you all!!! ;)

Step away from the scales!! lol! Just bear in mind that my starting weight was nearly 10 stone more than you! I was 24 stone 6.5lb when I started to lose weight. Did Cambridge for a little bit and then when I started SW last week weighed in at 22 stone 6.5lb. Now weigh 21 stone 7lb, so when I am being good, my weight loss is bound to be high in comparison, but remember I have a long way to go and when I get to your weight, it will slow down! :D

Step away..haha, made me giggle, funy thing is the batterys are up stairs n the scales are behind the sofa!! drastic huh? but i no wat im like, i was on cambridge too and i lost just over a stone in total (was doin it for 3 weeks) one week i weighed in an id lost half a stone n i started moaning cos i dint think it was alot! crazy huh, that was because id weighed myself at least 3 times a day, wat a looooser! lol

iv just got to get my head around the fact that losing 1 or 2 pound a week is fine, i just think its so hard wen u hate wat u look like and want to lose weight so desperatly! but as my dad says to me, 'it took you 20 years to get that way darling so its not going to come off over night!'
love the old fella!

still so happy for u tho! keep up the good work :)

xx

Back