Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barnsie23, 25 December 2008 Social URL.

1. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

Hi all just posting to say how amazed i have been today by the little amount i was able to eat (no bad thing of course) I have spent weeks dreading this day because i thought i would loose the plot and go totally overboard and guess what i couldnt have even if i wanted to. I have been 100% ss for 13 weeks and was scared to death about today i had discussed with my cd to have what i wanted within reason christmas day and get back on boxing day. well i got up today had my bar then went off and cooked the christmas dinner works i put a small bit of turkey and some boiled veggies on my plate i managed only a couple of mouthfulls that was it. For the first time in a long long time i left food on my plate!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.