amazing 'ice cream'

Did some more ice cream last night - tub of quark, 3 pots of Muller Light, Fat-Free, Greek Style coconut yoghurt, teaspoon of Truvia. Mixed it up, chucked it in the ice cream maker and it was FANTASTIC!

Did some more ice cream last night - tub of quark, 3 pots of Muller Light, Fat-Free, Greek Style coconut yoghurt, teaspoon of Truvia. Mixed it up, chucked it in the ice cream maker and it was FANTASTIC!

ooh would that be syn free as well? sounds yummy :p

Hi po!

Half a syn for each pot of the greek yoghurty stuff (if memory serves), which only means 1.5 syns for a HUGE portion, or 2 ALMOST HUGE portions!

Could use the regular Muller Light Fat-Free yoghurts, which are free, for a totally syn-free experience :)

MisterQ said:
Hi po!

Half a syn for each pot of the greek yoghurty stuff (if memory serves), which only means 1.5 syns for a HUGE portion, or 2 ALMOST HUGE portions!

Could use the regular Muller Light Fat-Free yoghurts, which are free, for a totally syn-free experience :)

Thanks for replying so quick, will try this out !

Am just making some now........large tub of 0% Greek yogurt, 2 x vanilla muller yogurts, 1 x cherry muller yogurt, 1 x raspberry & cranberry muller yogurt, 1 x bag of frozen summer berries & some sweetener.......lookin & tasting good so far!

'Ice cream' made & it is GORGEOUS!!!

Last edited:
It was a monster ice cream & very very delicious & all free with superfree fruit as a billy bonus!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I really miss ice cream since starting sw. Gonna have to get an ice cream maker now. Yummy!

I really miss ice cream since starting sw. Gonna have to get an ice cream maker now. Yummy!
After reading this thread I got an ice cream maker in Aldi today - and heaps of cherries for just 79cents a punnet - going to try it tomorrow with quark, sweetner, muller light, cherries and some grated white chocolate on top - worth the syns I think! mmmmm.

Fancied something sweet, so made some ice-cream last night:

1 x Tub of Quark
2 x Pots of Muller Light, fat free, Vanilla, cherry and chocolate sprinkles
1 x tablespoon of Truvia.

In the ice-cream maker and voila - was lovely!

Back