Amazing moments

nicci79

So, I was wondering if anyone had any stories to tell with regards to weight loss surprises?

I remember while I was doing the Lighter Life diet a few years ago, I had been away for a week so I hadn't needed to use my car. When I got into the car, I got a horrid feeling that someone had been using it while I was away as the chair was so far back. Then all of a sudden I realised that where I had lost so much weight and shrunk around my middle and bottom that my chair needed to be moved forwards!!!!! it was lovely having my lap to myself again!

These Stories are what make the programmes we are on worth while. Please share x x

I remember the moment the dip above my collarbone re-appeared?! :)

I bought a long white hoodie/jacket that I really liked, but it was simply too tight and unflattering. I found it again after I started dieting and it was too loose.. Never really fit properly but still made me happy =]

Hiya, Ive been doing cd for nearly 5 weeks now & have lost 23lb so far (i have another 28lb to go). In January i had some work trousers that wouldn't button up (i'd never forget that feeling....)!! Last week i tried them on and they are hanging off me... Its the same with a jacket i used to wear alot that was too tight. It feels really good and motivates me even more!! X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

carleen1 said:
Hiya, Ive been doing cd for nearly 5 weeks now & have lost 23lb so far (i have another 28lb to go). In January i had some work trousers that wouldn't button up (i'd never forget that feeling....)!! Last week i tried them on and they are hanging off me... Its the same with a jacket i used to wear alot that was too tight. It feels really good and motivates me even more!! X

thats great to know. I want to do this for 5 more weeks and want to get down to size 10, currently 14 so im going to give it my best for 5 weeks... im sure its not going to kill me to stick to it 100% for 5 weeks :) x

Charlie Woo Woo hope this isn't a cheeky question but do you really think it's possible to get from a size 14 to a size 10 in 5 weeks? I ask as I'm hoping to drop the same amount of sizes but giving myself 10 weeks to do it

TriciaM said:
Charlie Woo Woo hope this isn't a cheeky question but do you really think it's possible to get from a size 14 to a size 10 in 5 weeks? I ask as I'm hoping to drop the same amount of sizes but giving myself 10 weeks to do it

Ohhh you cheeky git lol... :) I dont think its possible BUT im going to give it a go. Stick to my SS and SS+ for social reasons and do some toning classes and see where it gets me. I'll finish SS around the end of may and go up stages so I will get there. Ive already gone down a dress size in 2 weeks so think i'll def make size 12.
Good luck to you too hun, it'll be interesting to see how we both do in our journeys xx

Ha ha ha that made me laugh. Good luck to both of us eh

Oh and sorry for hijacking this thread x

The first time I flew overseas following the last VCLD I did, I was amazed by all the room I had on either side of my seat. Normally I would be crammed in and horribly uncomfortable.

I am looking forward to that feeling again when I go to Thailand in October!

x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
thats great to know. I want to do this for 5 more weeks and want to get down to size 10, currently 14 so im going to give it my best for 5 weeks... im sure its not going to kill me to stick to it 100% for 5 weeks :) x

Im sure u will do it, especially as ur trying to tone up and sculpt!! I was size 16 but Im a loose size 14 now. From next week i will do some kind of excercise. keep it up xx

Back