amazing what you get when you ask

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 20 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I went out last night with the reception mums (My eldest finishes her first year at school today), and we went for a meal in a cafe bar near us. When the meal was booked, my friend who booked it asked for my meal to be completely plain. I chose an avocado and prawn thing to start, and it came just like that, no dressing. Still very delicious. Then my steak and salad were completely plain too, whereas other people who ordered the same meal got creamy sauce with their steak and their salad was heavily dressed with oil.
    It meant that I could go out and enjoy a meal with friends without worrying about moving out of the range of food I can eat in management. It was great!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Diet:
    Waiting to start Avidlite
    WOW your weight loss is fantastic. I have a long "weigh" to go yet, but Hubby will be starting maintenence shortly and he will be definately asking for it plain.

Mini likes this.
  4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    It just show it can be done.Im glad you enjoyed your meal.

Mini likes this.
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done Yorkie!!!

Your weight loss is brill:party0019::party0019:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.