Amazing!!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Littlemisstipsy, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Littlemisstipsy

Littlemisstipsy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Amazing amazing amazing have only just started my journey but know i will def be back here time and time again, it gives me so much incentive to finish what i have tried to start so many times before!! You all look so great makes me believe i can actually do this! Well done to all of you keep up the good work x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    well done you .don't let go of thet feeling.

4. Littlemisstipsy

Littlemisstipsy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I wont ill just pop back here and have a look everytime i feel myself starting to slip!
    Well done to you your weight loss is great its people like you that will keep me going x

5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I'm so glad you feel that way littlemisstipsy! Minimins has really inspired and motivated me too. :)

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    These diets are blooming amazing as you say, I have done every diet going and this is definately the best for quick results.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.