Amazon's meat?!?!

Guitarist Chick

Anyone seen the selection of mouth watering and rather well priced meat they are selling??? :eek::eek:
I want to buy all of the fresh beef and lamb and chicken and... oh wait! I have a kiddie size freezer :cry:

Anyhoo, just thought I'd let you all know, there's nice and well priced meat over there. And the beauty of it is that it's apparently all british grown and not mass produced (at least... that's what newspapers said)

Im hungry now :p

Omg as in amazon the book/cd/dvd site??
im going on now!

omg the steak lovers pack........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

amazon???? thought they only sold books and cd's... am going to check now!!!! :)

Amazon, dear god. I do buy books there though. :)

oh dear, lovely stuff, shame I've got a small freezer, going on freecycle to see if anyone wants to part with their freezers then def getting all that lovely meat!!!

do you think its good value?

omg the steak lovers pack........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

indeeeeeeeeeeed
still drooling! will have BEEF for dinner! :D

Amazon, dear god. I do buy books there though. :)

Yes, but the meat looks so delicious :cool:

oh dear, lovely stuff, shame I've got a small freezer, going on freecycle to see if anyone wants to part with their freezers then def getting all that lovely meat!!!

heheheh same as my problem, I have one of those teeny tiny little fridges so my freezer is full with 2 pounds of mince... too bad I rent so I cant get a separate freezer.
Good luck with Freecycle :)

do you think its good value?

apparently the stuff they sell in bulk is a lot cheaper than its equivalent at Tesco and co.
In fact the meat seems to be way cheaper than anything I have bought from Sainsburys and Tesco. There was an article also pointing at the fact that even though the food is cheaper in bulk, it tends to be better quality.

If their math is way off, please someone let us know :)

im hoping someone is gonna sit and add it up for me ;) especially that 120 quid pack

Love it, Amazon is my fav shop (i get all my shoes on there) and now they've branched into groceries!! Go them!

Since some of the meat are from premium online butchers (ie donald russell) i'd say it was value for money as you're getting a quality product, however if you're on a real budget it aint that cheap.

Back