Amber's weekly weigh in

amber*

So pleased after a week on TS i have lost 9lbs :D:D

Last edited:
Well done Amber on your 1st week and goodluck for future weeks.

Well done Amber, that's a super loss!! :0)

Thank-you :eek:

Well week 2 and i have lost 4lb's so pleased that's 13lb's in two weeks :scale:

Well done amber, excellent loss. Keep up the good work x

Well done on your losses, that is fantastic. x

Well done Amber, great losses! :)

Thank you for the replies and good luck in your own weight loss journeys :)

Well been on TS 100% this week and stayed the same :confused: haven't a clue why, but the way i am looking at it i have lost 13lb's in 3 weeks which is still a good weight loss for me
On another note i was gonna wait till my 4th week to measure myself but done it this week instead and i am over the moon,
i have lost 2 inches from my chest, a massive 6-5 from my waist and 4-5 from my hips and i am also one dress size smaller :) :) :)

good job, 13lb in 3 weeks is great :D

Theirs nothing worse than seeing no weight loss (STS) in a week but we all have good and bad weeks and in the end the weight loss evens out so well done on your results todate.

Thank you I am not gonna let it get me down, the difference in my clothes makes me feel better :)

A loss of 2lb for me this week, really pleased with that :eek:

Every pound loss is a step closer to your goal, welldone.

Thank-you, I had two comments today from different people saying "by you have lost weight", its a great feeling when people start to notice :eek:

Another 2lb's off for me this week :eek: really pleased it may be coming off slowly but at least it is shifting

Well done Amber, stick with it x

Well totally shocked this week i have lost a massive 4lbs :D so chuffed with that result. I have had a few WS this week so maybe that helped
I can now look forward to my friends hen weekend on Saturday

Back