Amethyst is BACK !! Here is my Diary...

amethyst

Banned
WOW it's been a while.

I did CD many moons ago and managed to lose 6 stone I think it was and kept it off for a while BUT slipped BIG TIME and now look at me.. Arghhhh I cry daily, I moody, Depressed and just feel so ill all because of my weight and how it makes me feel. I WAS feeling very unhappy until I spoke to my Councillor and took the plunge and picked up week 1 supply of my fave products so here I go...

DAY 1: Am following step 2 for now, see how I get on.

Strawberry Shake for Breakfast 11am (When I got back from picking products up)
Vanilla Shake for Lunch 2pm (with a t spoon of coffee made with warm water)
Chicken breast, mushrooms with Chicken & Mushroom soap made thick for a sauce. (My fave)

3 Litres of water
No exercise today
Early night

Feel really good that I have done it.....

Last edited:
Hi Amethyst

I restarted today as well, I feel good so far just want to get through the weekend and I know once I see some results it will push me on! I am just hoping this works as well 2nd time around!

Good luck

DAY 2

Thank You... It will work hun, stick at it and you be at goal in no time... xxxx

DAY 2:

Chocolate shake for breakfast 11am
Vanilla shake for lunch 2pm
Chicken breast, mushroom, broccoli (instead of milk) with chicken & Mushroom soup as a sauce.. (Love this)

3 litres of water.
No exercise except housework.
Working late so won't get to bed till 11 argh.

Been to the doctors this morning due my exhausting, thought it would of subsisted since starting CD as I know from last time I did it I was full of beans by day 2, She thinks I could be suffering from Sleep Apnea and has referred me for some tests, got to pop in surgery next Friday (20th) for letter and then call the sleep clinic myself to arrange appointment. Hmmmmmmmm I am not sure on this one as I do not snore hubby has told me this, unless I do when he is asleep (He could sleep through an earth quake), also I am suffering from other symptoms like achy/clicky bones and mind dull pain in my right hand side but she did not seem concerned about this but will discuss with me at another appointment as we ran out of time.

Day 3.

Cappuccino shake for breakfast 11am
Vanilla shake for lunch 2pm (talk about hunger pangs)
Chicken, mushrooms, mashed up broccoli and cauli with chicken and mushroom soup with added spices yummy was lush.

Everyone had a Chinese.

I did the dishes and wiped tops etc and there starring Infront of me was some chips and they hopped into my mouth arghhh. Never mind done now helped my pangs.

3 litres of water
Early night on the cards.

See you tomorrow.

Day 4.

Wow I really got this far already gone so quickly. Am so proud.

Today I had vanilla shake for breakfast.
Chicken and mushroom soup with chicken breast mashed broc and some mushrooms.
And a bar for supper

No exercise
3 litres of water

Late night.

Woohoo done proud.

Day 5

Vanilla shake for breakfast
Forced a chicken breast and some mushrooms wih chicken and mushroom soup.
Chocolate shake for supper

4 litres of water
No exercise
Late night. Only because it's school holidays lol

Again can't believe I've got this far. I am not hungry at all and no cravings yesterday or today. Could quite possibly do ss but need to plan my few days away next week.

Back