Amethyst's Cambridge Diary :)

amethyst

Banned
Well Here is my daily diary that i have promised to do, keep updated, and stick to!

DAY 1

saturday 30/08

Woke up with the right attitude today, with nothing stopping me, so off i went at 11am and had my first pack, strawberry with a table spoon of husks (do not want to get a mega-sore-ass), then by 12pm i was hungry but had 3 litres of water already, i was no going to give in!

5.30pm after giving kid's their dinner's i stuck the kettle on, and had a potatoe and leak soup yum yum (sure the novelty of that will wear off lol).

7pm Oh gawd i am suffering, the pain! lol... by this time i have drank 4 litres of water, i am having to have a boulion (savoury tooth), Wow that did it!

9pm had my choclate shake, yum yum, and off to bed to watch tv, and play games on my laptop! (yes i lerv this mobile technology).....

4 half litres of water down today! :D, 1 pint of doc pepper zero and 1 p**s bucket of black decaf coffee :D

DAY 2
Woke up feeling the hunger, had a coffee and had to have my first shake of butterscotch again with husks, pretty early today at 9am, by 1 pm i was totally starving, so had to have 2 slices of ham and a bit of cheese just for my craving, Then at 3pm i had a boulion, and at 4pm i had half a pack of stawberry.

6pm had chicken and mushroom soup, and at 9pm had the other half of my stawberry pack!

4 litres of water down today, 1 p**s pot of decaf coffee, 1 cup of boulion.

Think i am in ketosis already, have that feeling, also BO is staring to come into the equation :eek:, plus my bum hurts a little (TMI) and it was black! hu humm

Hey amethyst, will be keeping an eye on your thread hun :) its fab you started a diary :) your doing really well apart from the ham and cheese that sneaked in !!!!! :whoopass:

Come on girl think of xmas and a nice little dress :) :) xx im a mean b*&%^$ i know!!!

HA HA i know i know BUT i look at it this way, there was no carbs in them at all! and it was in my first few day's so i give myself a pat tbh, i didnt carb it! lol Wont need to pick anymore cus i am well into ketosis now and not hungry at all! And am loving waking up feeling thinner! lol lol

HA HA i know i know BUT i look at it this way, there was no carbs in them at all! and it was in my first few day's so i give myself a pat tbh, i didnt carb it! lol Wont need to pick anymore cus i am well into ketosis now and not hungry at all! And am loving waking up feeling thinner! lol lol

Well its ok then. Im delighted for you. I think this will be your last time on cd because your going to get to goal this time hun :) x

Awe thanks becky, i know i am going to do it this time. and you too :) cant wait, wont be long now! xx

not long is right just wish the numbers would go down quicker on the scales or the weeks would go by quicker, god that sounds awful wishing my life away!!!

Can someone tell me what "husks are" They must keep you regular by the sounds of things, but don't know what they are I'm afraid?
Many thanks and keep going...

DAY 3
Well, i done well today, had my pack at 11ish, and then again at 6 and again at 9 pm. And drank 4 litres of water!

am defo in ketosis! Not hungry at all :D

been to the loo for a number 2 alot today, think my body is clearing out lol..

Had to step on the scales today didnt i? I never weighed on saturday (day 1) but i did yesterday and i was 186 now today i am 183 .. would love to know what i was on saturday... lol

Seems for the past 3 mnths i have been between 180-188 pounds, going up and down, but this time i will do it and get to my goal weight of 11 stone! which is 154 pounds!

wooohoooo day 4 here i come :D

Hi Amethyst, just wanted to say your doing really well and good luck for your first weigh in. Look as though the scales are already going in the right direction x

DAY 4

Went very well, had cappuchino shake for breakfast, boulion for lunch and chicken and mushroom for dinner at 6.. and then a chocolate shake at 9.. Very proud i have past the first 4 days .. woohoo

An old boyfriend i not seen for 12 years added me on facebook last night so much for my early night, we were chatting to 1am catching up, he is living in halifax, did emigrate over to australia... small world! (dont tell oh lol) ..

Drank 4 half litres of water today, went to bed at 8.30 with my laptop and sky remote, cus i had a headache just a little one to do with the weather i think!!

Hi amethyst - just wanted to say I am on Day 1 of my CD restart today and your diary thread is really helping me as I really want this to be the last time I do CD, but I am finding it so hard to keep motivated and my weight keeps on fluctuating up and down and up and down! Your diary is brilliant and I hope you keep doing it as today I have found it so so helpful!
Thanks
Ruth

Hi amethyst - just wanted to say I am on Day 1 of my CD restart today and your diary thread is really helping me as I really want this to be the last time I do CD, but I am finding it so hard to keep motivated and my weight keeps on fluctuating up and down and up and down! Your diary is brilliant and I hope you keep doing it as today I have found it so so helpful!
Thanks
Ruth

Hi ruth, wishing you lots of luck with your cd restart. it is hard to restart isnt it. just take it one day at a time and once you get over the first few days it will get easier :) xx

Yeah it is MUCH harder isn't it! Feel dreadful, can hardly keep my eyes open and feel like my brain cells have vanished because I just can't think properly!! Can't wait for Day 4 when hopefully I will be in ketosis!!
xxx

awe i was liek that yesterday on day 5 lol... anyway

DAY 5 ( i am a day ahead btw lol)

Took My eldest to hospital today for her mri and ultrasounds, i had a headache yesterday, and felt all lethargic this morning and still had headache (took paracetomol). Anyway she was in the mri machine and i was stood at the bottom for 20 mins, within about 15 mins i had this pain just under my heart was like someone had stabbed me, i then started panicking, but i stood it out, when it was all over she then had to go have her ultrasounds, then i felt all weird, felt like i was going to pass out, i had to sit down.

On way home we stopped of at macdonalds for a treat for her, and i had to have something.. just a chicken salad no dressing, all i ate was 2 mouth fulls of lettuce and the chicken (hardly any chicken) Felt a little better.. also had my choc tetra!

Had chicken and mushroom at 6, and a choclate shake at 9pm And got through 4 litres of water in total!

Done proud! :)

I am only on Day 2 and the desire to eat is massive! Just feel dreadful and can't concentrate at work and really just want to crawl into bed and sleep all day and all night!!

Roll on 6 o clock so I can go home!! :)

DAY 6

Well, Another successfull day today, had my packs at normal times, and drank 5 litres of water today! So thirsty lol...

Not pooped today :) HA HA. But i am sure i will make up for it, as i will be starting my husks again tommorrow. Have emailed my cdc to order some porridge for me to try, and the strawberry tetra which i will try when i am in leic next weekend.

Hunger pangs have gone, and i am so motivated..

Yes i weighed and i am still 13 stone exactly lol.. Roll on next week ..

Hope your all dong well xx

glad to see your back in "the zone" and doing so well.
on your next weigh in your gonna do great!! xx

Back