Amethyst's Diary

amethyst

Banned
Thought i would start a diary thread for myself to save me hogging the boards :eek:.. lol

its day 3 of my restart today, things going ok so far, ate low carb on day 1 to help me through, but day 2 and the rest of my time just 100% ss.. :)

got my hand blender today cant believe how good they are, why didnt i get one of these to start with? lol

and OH has arranged a lorry through work, booked 2 days off and now i have an official moving date of 1st august wooohooo.. so i have more time to get rid of stuff thats money making and not needed :).. and also more time to perhaps find someone up in leic who would liek to come to my house in wales so i have always got that safe point in leic should i need it.. sure i wont though..

so now i do have a goal!! to lose atleast another stone and abit before we move up.. :)

cant wait for wi next week wednesday i will weigh :D

hope your all doing well

Brilliant! Nice to see you here Amethyst.

I've decided I too need to do SS 100% - as I've spent too much time messing about.

Did it before - I can do it again!

Look forward to seeing how much you lose on Wednesday - I'm going to make Saturday my weigh in day!

Hey Amethyst, great to see you finally started a diary thread. Bet you looking forward to weigh in next week. Im seeing cdc tomorrow but no wi until next saturday but will be weighing wed aswell for the cd100% club..have you joined it?

becky xx

203886528_1328466.gif

Amethyst .... copy and paste the above logo into your signature! I've signed up to the 100% Cambridge Club!

Hi Amethyst, well done on getting back on track, not an easy feat after a a break... esp a lovely holiday!!!

Love Nas x

Back