Amount of fat and taking a tab

Kattty

If you eat something which is really low in fat do you need take a tablet having a yogurt for breakfast and a few cherry tomato the yogurt has got 3gram of fat so do I need to take one and what is the lowest amount of fat were you may not need a tablet

If you eat something which is really low in fat do you need take a tablet having a yogurt for breakfast and a few cherry tomato the yogurt has got 3gram of fat so do I need to take one and what is the lowest amount of fat were you may not need a tablet

I never took one with breakfast just lunch & dinner which is how I managed to stockpile what I have spare for emergencies x

I personally take one with all 3 meals. I wouldn't take it if i just had salad or something with absolutely nothing in it, but take one the rest of the time. I've not eaten anything that has more than 5g per 100g since starting but would still take it. sorry...lol....not much help really am i?!! Now you have two different answered ;-)

That's ok it's interesting to get 2 different opinions i think everyone has there own way of taking this tablet and what works for them

Back