Amy Adele a proper update

ive had all greendays so far this week so i suppose i should have a red one but i find them harder to plan for! grrrrrrrrr

hehe I know woo im 5ft5 again lol

okay i think i might have to im just worried about what it will do to my weight loss? any ideas

see how it goes, I've lost 3 stone 6lbs on green days since March, it's only slowed down over the last couple of weeks because I've over synned.

wow well done you!!!!!

think i might stick to my greens then see how it goes lol thank you :)

hmmmmi dont think i have eaten enough this week .(well enough free foods, yet i had all my HEs)........... not sure how im gonna do im more nervous this week than i was last week....

BAD TIMES :(

if i went for an hours walk tomorrow lunch time do you think that would have any effect at weigh in lol

maybe???

Well done on your loss so far, you are doing well hun!! Exercise definately helps, it really tones you up. Good luck for WI xx

LOST 2.5LBS THIS WEEK AND GOT MY FIRST HALF STONE :D

im so so happy :):)

gonna up my game this week and add in some excersise :):)

went to my Nephews 2nd birthday party

i didnt have any party food but had a tiny tiny tiny amount of birthday cake.

i was so misserable watching everyone eat party food................

:(

i went for a walk. . . . . . . .

an hour long walk. . . . . .

my legs hurt and so do my feet........................... bad times

beauty is pain :( lol

Well done for going that walk, you may feel a bit sore but it will be worth it, and when you start doing it all the time it will no longer be sore, you will get fitter and fitter. Keep up the good work x

Hey sweetie..
Your doing so well! and i totally get how you felt at your nephews bday party! BUT, i tell you what, you can plan for that next time,
OH's neice turned 6 last sunday, and to avoid gorging in left over party food and party bags, and cake.. i went out for a MASSIVE roast dinner, and litterlly fille dup till i could burst, for teh amount of syns i spent eating out, on that roast, saved me 4x that amount had i gone hungry and eaten the food on offer.. and then i got super involved with all teh games. . so i did exercise, AND was full up enough to not feel the need to eat more than i did..now im not syaing i was an angel, i did nick a bit of cake.. but still less for the day than had i eaten everything else.. and being hungry made me less agitated by those eating all the food around me.. so maybe thats somthing to bare in mind next time! hope that helps!

Hope this weeks going well for you, keep updating us, i love hearing about your progress xxx

Thank you for all the support lets me know im not alone

I lost 2.5 lbs this week so thats 10lbs in 3 weeks WOOOO

im so happy holiday next week and i feel ready for it :)

well im back from holiday didnt stick to plan to any degree but i had the time of my life so im not to bothered

Well im back on the plan as of today and so even tho WI will be a sad time tomorrow it should all be okay next week :)

Woo. Atleast you had an amazing holiday, so no matter the damage, remember that. & go to class! It's the only way to get back on track!

Well done on your weight loss so far, and you'l have what ever you may gain off it no time, you know you can do it.

x

I lost 4lbs

and got my first stone award

i stood on the scales and cried :)

Back