Amy's Diary

Thank you.
Bought new jeans today in a size 14!! I am pear shaped and heavy on bum and thighs so happy that I'm in a 14.

Ok so they wrinkle on the backs of my thighs, are very tight and are grey so totally unforgiving colour but I am in them and they do up! Ha will be nice to see them get looser over the next few months!

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb
Week 4 -4lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well it's that time of the week when I see my scales at home move. I was 11.11 this morning after seeing 11.12 for a few days. Hope to see 11.10 by the end of the week. Weigh in is Saturday and would like a 3lb loss.
I am finding it harder and harder to resist food. I am doing it but I am sniffing and having lasted of sauces and the tiniest nibbles of OH food etc.
Sometimes I feel doing that makes it harder to resist more as I get a taste for it. Only 3 weeks lift tho I reckon until I can go onto step 2. :) must persevere.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb
Week 4 -4lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 5 weigh in

Lost 2lbs. Now 11.13 on CDCs scales.
23lb in 5 weeks :)

wow congratulations, fab losses still!

You need to remember to update your ticker :)

half way there already.

Don't feel that great for having only lost 2lb this week. Hoping it's because it's TOTM and that maybe I will be compensated with a big one this week. I was aiming to be 11.7 by the end of the half term and if I can lose 3lb in 10 days then I would have done it. Feeling very happy at the prospect of that but it is hard to maintain mental control to do it. I havent' cheated with anything 'bad' but a pinch of tofu and quorn out of the fridge I worry will prevent the 3-4lb a week weight loss we should get on Cambridge.
Will perservere because really it has only been 5 weeks and just feels longer. I am certain that by sticking to it by the 12 my 12 week limit is up I will be done.
Just need to remember that eating will not make me feel any better.

Don't get too low about the 2lbs weight loss, everyone gets it every few weeks, a slightly lower loss that is. It should shoot up next week if you stick to it and keep the water intake up :) xxxx

Yeah you're right thank you. Think I am on for a 3lb loss this week. Have SS+ for a couple of days as I am very close to being BMI 25 plus a stone and am feeling hungry.

5lb in 2 weeks is still pretty good.

I want to see the 10s by the time I go back to work after the Easter holidays. Wow, that would be the first time in my life I would be in the 10s. That I would know about. Think I was 10stone at 10yrs old.

There's no other choice for me. IfI stop or stall the time will still pass and the weight will still be there. It's def worth continuing.

Weigh in of week 6 this week and I lost 3lb

Weight has gone from 13.8 to 11.10 in 6 weeks!

Still focused and determined to do this. It will be the last diet I ever have to do!

Hope everyone else is doing well. It is so supportive and motivating to be able to come on here.
Step 2 for me soon. Scary and exciting as I must be getting close to the end.

Hi Amy!... Im sorry I went AWOL but catching up with your diary now has given me even ore of a boost! you are doing fabulously girlie :) you should be so proud! youre into a size 14 jeans..woop woop! .. your goal to get into the 10s you can do it :) .. youre so focused and doing great girlie... end of day 1 for me today and feeling positive now im back on here... I promise not to go anywhere if you do :) x

Welcome back :) wondered where you had gone.

Yes it's a good feeling but still a way to go. I thought I would look slimmer at 11.7 :( hmmm makes me realise how big I was and how long I was in denial.
Good luck for your first week. I look forward to seeing your results. Xxxx

Week 7 weigh in and a 2lb loss which put me at exactly 2stone lost
13.8 to 11.8
Happy with that but this week was my first bad week.
Really struggled and although I didn't binge or go crazy I tasted lots of things this week.
A small bite of a biscuit, a corner of a bit of chocolate, a finger lick of icing etc.
just really craved sugar or something other than Cambridge.
Hope this week will be a 3lb loss so going to be good. Am on Step 2 now tho and I worry it's making me hungry! Hopefully I will still lose even with food in me.

Week 8 was only a lb loss. Feel a bit disappointed like I'm messing around but it was Easter weekend and I did pick.

This week has been better and I have committed more fully to step 2 as I have been apprehensive about the extra food and not losing but I can't SS any more as too hungry.
I am weighing in at 11.3 on my home scales. Week 9 weigh in is tomorrow and I am hoping for a 3lb loss. I still do not believe I will ever get to see the 10s but I will keep going as logically that's the only way it can and will happen.

Week 9 weigh in was a 4lb loss!

Can't believe it. Full week of step 2!
Felt healthy and regular and in control by eating sensible healthy meals. Even went to strada and had a salad. Feels good when I am doing it all properly. Hope to see the 10s this week...totally surreal.

Week 10 was a lb gain :( first time. Feel like I am just messing around. I was due on and hadn't been to the toilet but I know small pickers=big knickers and that's what it was. My picking meant I didn't loose so I am disappointed with myself.

Week 11 was a 6lb loss!! Can't believe it. Weighed in at 10st 13 on consultants scales. (10.12 at home)
I haven't seen the 10s since I was 11yrs old. Feel so good and I was 100% perfect! It def works when you follow the plan.

Back