The Diary of a SW Foodie

I don't have my bike license (yet) my OH wants me to get it though.

Well, I am already 51 so maybe a bit old to start.

Well, I am already 51 so maybe a bit old to start.
Nooooo!
You're never too old to start!
Plus it's fun :)
And it will make you feel younger :D

Age is not an issue for me, no matter what it is:D
i'll have a go at anything if i fancy it :D
It's your life, you do what makes you happy , no matter what :)

Plus i did my HGV just over 4 yrs ago :D
And now i drive a truck for a living.....would never have thought i'd be doing that 30 yrs ago :D

Well, the weekend was fine, had eggs with one slice toast (HEb) for breakfast both days, then Saturday we went out, as we always do, I had lots of vodka and diet coke and chicken fajitas for tea. I didn't eat the tortillas or sour cream and used the cheese as my HEa for the day. Sunday I made a roast chicken with boiled potatoes, carrots and corn. So no syns.

Monday- eggs with toast (HEb) for breakfast, 2 Activia FF yoghurt and a salad for lunch and we are having SW friendly chicken curry with rice for tea tonight. No syns.

I'm saving the rest of my syns for the week for tomorrow and Wednesday because we are having things going on with work (drinks and nibbles tomorrow and department lunch on Wednesday). Weigh in is Wednesday so I don't want to do any damage and really want a loss. Two pounds off would be my dream because then I will have lost 10 pounds in time for Christmas which is my goal. I've looked at the online menu and planned my lunch for Wednesday already (Baked Potato with blue cheese and rocket) so should be ok. Fingers crossed!

Thanks to both of you. I've only been on SW for a month but absolutely love it, the easiest plan I have found, for me anyway.

A little bit behind here! Tuesday, 2 SF/FF Activia Yoghurts and fruit for breakfast. Lunch was a mixed salad with cold meat and tea was a big bowl of homemade lentil soup. I had two hi-fi light bars for my HEb. No syns.

Today did not go to plan. I had my yoghurt and fruit for breakfast and then when I went to the restaurant for our department lunch and tried to order a baked potato, I was told sorry they are only doing the Christmas menu. Boo hoo, so I had the healthiest choices I could find but that meant I still ate way more than I normally would before a weigh in and only lost 1/2 pound this week. I'm quite disappointed with that.

Just wanted to stop by and say I've enjoyed reading your thread.

1/2lb is still a loss and so long as you're losing overall then you are succeeding.

:winner:

Thank you, I need to keep that in mind, I had my heart set on losing two pounds so I was ten off for Christmas but oh well.

Thursday: 2 SF/FF yoghurt for breakfast, an apple and a banana for snack, mad scoffing of probably a cup's worth off cheesy snacks (boo hiss) because I was starving and a vension burger on ww roll (HEb) with salad and "fried" potato with carrot and onion. 1/2 pint of beer. Syns 12 for the beer and the snacks.

Friday: Not a great day for staying on plan but I am not beating myself up, just starting over today. We had our Christmas lunch/disco and on a Friday we usually have bacon rolls (I had asked my boss to skip them this week because of the lunch but he brought them in anyway!) So, while I had planned to have my ff/sf yoghurt for breakfast to help keep the damage from lunch down, that was a no go! Lunch was sliced beef, roasted potato and veg with cheese and biscuits for dessert. I had a glass of "bubbly" two glasses of rose and 3 vodka with slim line tonics. For tea we had Forfar Bridies with Beans and I had another glass of wine . . . So, picking myself up, dusting myself off and starting fresh today.

Hope you had a good Christmas. Mine was lovely but involved far too much food but your German friend's English dessert was very successful, so thank you for that.

I'm currently feeling disgusted with myself for the amount I've put away, so I'm braving the scales in the morning and aiming to get back on plan - I know I'll feel better for it!

Hope you had a good Christmas. Mine was lovely but involved far too much food but your German friend's English dessert was very successful, so thank you for that.

I'm currently feeling disgusted with myself for the amount I've put away, so I'm braving the scales in the morning and aiming to get back on plan - I know I'll feel better for it!

Well we just got back from Portugal tonight and had beans on toast for tea. Having a vodka and soda water and will go for WI tomorrow night. I don't think I have done too much damage but we shall see.

On an entirely different track, I got engaged on Christmas! :love:

Back