The Diary of a SW Foodie

Thank you very much, WI isn't until 7:30 tonight so I have decided to take a holiday. I weighed myself at home and according to that scale I have gained 4 pounds.

We stayed at Paraiso de Albufeira which was really nice.

Congratulations on your Engagement!

And Happy New Year!
Happy-New-Year-2015.jpg

Weigh in this week showed me with 1/2 pound gain, not bad considering! I have eaten barely anything all week as I have been full of the cold and just not managed anything proper. Today I had 2 slices of wholemeal toast with real butter! for breakfast, 2 ff sf activia yoghurts for lunch, carrot sticks, cucumber, an apple, a satsuma and a banana for nibbles and half a fired egg sandwich with whole meal bread and real butter! for tea. I figured I can afford the butter calories as they are virtually the only calories of substance I've had in four days. Not really my ideal way of losing weight, and it probably won't stay off once I feel better and get back to eating normally.

Last edited:
Oh dear - I am sorry you've been unwell; it's a rotten, if effective, way of losing weight and under the circumstances I have no doubt that some real butter was good for you!

You'll get the rest of the Christmas weight off this week and hopefully some more as well. Good luck for the week.

Thank you very much, WI isn't until 7:30 tonight so I have decided to take a holiday. I weighed myself at home and according to that scale I have gained 4 pounds.

We stayed at Paraiso de Albufeira which was really nice.

OOOO LOVE Albufeira. been lots of times AND on our 1st visit we got engaged there too!

hope you feeling much better soon! and good luck for the week!

OOOO LOVE Albufeira. been lots of times AND on our 1st visit we got engaged there too!

We plan to go back many times, we loved it so much! I gues it's a good place to get engaged! lol

Back