Amy's Diary

Thats awsome Amy :) keep it up !!! xxxx

Oh and as I am allowed bars now I has a peanut bar for lunch
Pretty yummy. Had it with a large chai and it filed me up. Ate it so slowly tho. Nibbled and really enjoyed every bite.
I defo recommend the bars.

Woohoo a stone in 2 weeks that's fabulous!! The bars are so amazing, I'm the same I savour every mouthful lol, the lemon yogurt bars are gorgeous :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So it's the end of half term. Not sure if working is going to make it all easier or harder :-/ no time to snack but teaching is such a hard job I don't want to feel faint or light headed.
Was 12.6 again today by my scales. Amazing to think I was seeing 13.9/13.10 only 2 weeks ago.
Tried on all my work clothes and they are comfortable to wear again. Xmas gain meant I had not been able to wear some.
Hope to see 12.5 tomorrow. I want to see the 11s within 2 weeks which would mean 21lb this month. Very happy.
Although 11st is still overweight for 5f4in somehow 11 seems a much more acceptable weight for a woman.
Can't wait.
Looked through some old photos of mine today from when I was 20 stone. I was so in denial! I was huge. Rather than it make me feel good for having lost weight it made me feel so sad for letting myself get like that. For not doing this sooner. For ruining the only body I am going to have.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can't believe thats only 2 weeks of weight loss! Keep it up ! thats amazing : ) I get the bars in a few weeks i think. I tried the apple and cinamon porridge this week. I dont like porridge so i thought i wouldnt like them much but i love it! Now wishing I had gotten more : ) hehe xxx

1st weigh in and I have lost 9 and 1/4 lbs :)
So happy
Taking me from 13st 8lb to 12st 12 3/4

Excellent first week. Was so tempted to start SS+ yesterday feeling so knackered but have a new high because of that result!

Can you see the difference in your body?well done you I'm on my first day and starving

It gets alot easier Abby :) I hope your first week goes well! After day 3/4 you should be feeling alot less hungry and the headaches will quit if you have any, irritating you ! Im always here if you want to talk or need a wee confidence boost xxx

Hey Abby, yeah there is def a change in my body. I have a small top half anyway but now I have a totally flat stomach, my ribs stick out and my hips there is nothing in between. Of course it's my bum hips and things I want to go but they will in time.

I have wanted to do a SS+ meal so many times but each time I have my last soup or shake of the day I think I'm ok. Maybe tomorrow! Ha

I am loving it so far :) love love love the bars! Lemon today was so yummy

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Hey Abby, yeah there is def a change in my body. I have a small top half anyway but now I have a totally flat stomach, my ribs stick out and my hips there is nothing in between. Of course it's my bum hips and things I want to go but they will in time.

I have wanted to do a SS+ meal so many times but each time I have my last soup or shake of the day I think I'm ok. Maybe tomorrow! Ha

I am loving it so far :) love love love the bars! Lemon today was so yummy

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Wow well done you. I'm only 11 stone so worried I won't lose it as fast. What are the bars for? Do they replace shakes? Havnt even seen the bars yet x

It gets alot easier Abby :) I hope your first week goes well! After day 3/4 you should be feeling alot less hungry and the headaches will quit if you have any, irritating you ! Im always here if you want to talk or need a wee confidence boost xxx

Thank you so much. It's day one and to be honest I'm having quite bad headaches already. The hunger has gone a little now because I've drank lots of water. I'm doing a diary so keep a look out for my results after week one :) weigh in Saturday x

Woo 12.5 today...I am in the lower 12s :) maybe I will see the 11s by the end of this week. Weigh in sat again at 12pm. I would like to weigh in with CWPC in the 11s within a fortnight :)

Yes Abby the bars are a meal replacement too. You can't have them until you have been on the diet for 2 weeks. They are worth the wait :)

Woo 12.5 today...I am in the lower 12s :) maybe I will see the 11s by the end of this week. Weigh in sat again at 12pm. I would like to weigh in with CWPC in the 11s within a fortnight :)

Yes Abby the bars are a meal replacement too. You can't have them until you have been on the diet for 2 weeks. They are worth the wait :)

Thanks hunny and well done u. Been awake since 4 is this a side effect?

Maybe from the hunger but nothing comes in between me and sleep so can't say I have experienced that.

Day 17
First ay back at work after half term.
B- apple porridge
L - tomato soup
D- choc mint shake

Although I am totally obsessed with this diet and losing weight and its all I can think about I don't even bathe thinking about food. Just focused to get these 5 weeks done and I reckon I'll be on 810 step 2. At least I can look forward to some kind of meal with OH in the evenings.
Hope I can remain this focused.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Wow well done you. I'm only 11 stone so worried I won't lose it as fast. What are the bars for? Do they replace shakes? Havnt even seen the bars yet x

ooh abby i started at 10.8 and lost 3-4 (was a midday weigh so i'm going for 4 instead of the 3) in the first 5 days, so not as big as some others, but decent for any diet really! so might be a bit slower, as to be expected, but still pretty fast

ooh abby i started at 10.8 and lost 3-4 (was a midday weigh so i'm going for 4 instead of the 3) in the first 5 days, so not as big as some others, but decent for any diet really! so might be a bit slower, as to be expected, but still pretty fast

I'm hoping to lose bit more than that lol. u did herbalife not long ago and lose 5lb in a week an u can eat alot more on that so having a bit of a comp between them both at the min plus I was only 10'6 when I started that x

I know it's only the CWPC scales that could but was 12.4 on mine this morn :)
Can't wait to see the 11s :)

Count

youre doing great Amy! woop wooppppp!! the 11's are just around the corner now...get excited! x

Yeah I feel really good. Although getting a cold so worried I will want to eat more. Plus really can't get my head back into work. Don't know if its the weather, the diet, or lack of food but I am just diet obsessed and think about it all the time!
Hope you had a good day pudge :)

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Back