1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Amys Extra Easy Journey :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by amy1234, 11 February 2012 Social URL.

1. amy1234

amy1234 Member

Soooo one month in and 12 pound off!! Really into exercise at the moment... Gym, swimming, body combat and my weekly 4 mile walk! Managed to jog 3 minutes without feeling like I was going to keel over lol! Ready other people diaries are really inspiring so thought i'd do my own. I'm gettin married on june 15th 2013, tried a dress on last year... Hideous!! So now have the picture of me in it everywhere to remind me why i want to lose weight!!!
    Meetings are brilliant, only annoying thing is that i joined with my mum who isnt even trying, or sticking to it and shes still beatin me so im getting a bit competitive lol

Only down side is not being able to drink much! Detoxed for the whole of january... Had a bottle of wine last weekend and had a 2 day hangover haha!!

Well thats me.... Sorry a bit long winded! Planning on posting my food info and weigh ins to keep me on track :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. amy1234

amy1234 Member

p.s I meant to post this to the diaries section... oops! I cant work out how to delete it either sorry!