amys weekly weigh in..

hi everyone.. had a really bad couple of weeks. was feeling really down about not being able to eat. then pulled a muscle in my back getting my son out the car. went to docs and he told me to take the medication with a lining on my stomach!! then ooops ate a bag of crisps then cudnt stop eating. just been weighed after 2 weeks off plan and glad to say i stayed the same :). getting weighed monday so hoping to get into the tens :) hope everyones doing great xxxx

hi been weighed this morning and have lost 4 nd 3/4 lbs :) so happy... i am now in the tens and have not been this weight for 5 years. hoping to fit comfortably in my size 12s very soon. hope everyones doing well
xxxx

Well done, you must be pleased - great loss

thank you and yeah feel alot more confident i can do it now. hope you doing well xxx

Your losses are so fab!!
Well done :) xxx

wow your doin really well. how long have you been doin the diet for? xxx

thats fantastic l cant wait to fit 12's have a long way to go though;)

hi been off for a few weeks now. started bk on cd yesterday and goin to see my cd counsellor on wednesday to see what the damage was :(. cant wait to get bk into it now. hope yous are all doin well. will update my weight on wednesday. fingers crossed xxxxx

hi everyone eventually been weighed after about 5 weeks off and i had gained 6lbs. :( i am getting weighed agen tomorow after i have been bk on diet for 3 days just to keep me motivated. will post my loss tomoro. well done everyone on ur losses xxx

just been weighed and i have lost 5 nd 3/4 lbs in 3days!!!! soooo happy now just 1/4 lb to lose then i am losing new weight :) getting weighed nest thursday so i will post bk then xxxx

Better than me love I am back on weds coz she can't see me till then I didn't fall off the wagon I jumped from great height!!!!! And have to say it was painful :-( keep going lovely xxxxx

wow congrats on your weigh in results!!!

just been weighed and i have lost 5 nd 3/4 lbs in 3days!!!! soooo happy now just 1/4 lb to lose then i am losing new weight :) getting weighed nest thursday so i will post bk then xxxx

hello gorgeous soooooooooooo proud of your well done, damage limitations all over and done with :D new weight new you, i get weighed in tomorrow now started saturday, so will have 4 days under my belt and be weighed in weds
take care lovely hopefully ya still doing amazing talk soon
luv sharon xxxxx

thanks everyone ended up having 2 weeks off again for partys :( gained 3lbs. but back on track now and not having any more breaks. getting weighed twice a week now to keep me focused. so next weigh in is on tues and then again on thurs. good look sharon for ur weigh in. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done amy :0)

amy_slim said:
thanks everyone ended up having 2 weeks off again for partys :( gained 3lbs. but back on track now and not having any more breaks. getting weighed twice a week now to keep me focused. so next weigh in is on tues and then again on thurs. good look sharon for ur weigh in. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Amy!!! You get that off and more no prob!!!! xxxx

amy_slim said:

Hey I lost 9lbs on weds in 4 days!!!! :D xxxx

wow thats amazing!!!! are u getting weighed twice a week now? xxxxx

amy_slim said:
wow thats amazing!!!! are u getting weighed twice a week now? xxxxx

Lol nope!!!! I was supposed to start on weds but I pestered her and she let me see her sat to start so I still saw her weds and now not till next weds!!!! So will have full week but don't know how I will do next week after such a good loss after 4 days :) xxxx

Back