AmyS's diary

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
Hi all,

Have decided to start a diary on here as losses seem to have slowed since Christmas and hoping this will give me a kick up the bum or highlight where I can do better!

Any help or advice will be greatly received!!:D:D

Thanks all!

Right will start with yesterdays diary.

Oh yea - I only do EE!

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (HEB)
Milk (HEA)
Topped with a satsuma and a banana
Orange Juice 142ml (2 1/2 syns)

Snacks
Grapes

Lunch
Spag bol - made with tomatoes, pepper, onion, carrots and baked beans.
Pasta
Muller Light

Snacks
Pineapple

Dinner
Chicken stir fry with dried noodles
2 tbsp bbq sauce (2 syns)

Drinks
NAS squash - all day
Dr Pepper zero
White chocolate options (2 syns)

Total syns 6 1/2

Gosh it seems quite alot when you write it all down - no wonder i am not going hungry!

Oh and I am keeping syns low this week as had two meals out at the weekend so went slightly over!!

Amy xx

Tue 26th

Breakfast
2x weetabix (HEB)
Milk (HEA)
Topped with pear and banana
Orange Juice 142ml (2 1/2 syns)

Snacks
Melon

Lunch
Leftover chicken stirfry from last night
BBQ sauce (2 syns)
Muller Light

Snacks
Grapes/Apple

Dinner
Potato Pie (Mince, carrots, peas topped with sliced potatoes sprayed in fry light and cooked in oven)
Green beans and Broccoli

Syns 4 1/2 so far............

Amy xx

Last edited:
Just caved in to a curly wurly - syns for today = 10 1/2 - no more for me tonight!

Amy xx

Dont feel guilty about giving into your craving's! The best way to diet I have found is that if you want something, rather than sitting there for an hour pondering about it and giving in and eating the whole thing is to have a small bit (cheese is my downfall) and take a really long time to eat it, you get the tast and your tummy feels like its getting what it wants but as its not a full slice it dosent go right to your hips. :)

Thanks Drake - on with today then.

Wed 27th

Breakfast - Chopped Apple, pear and satsuma with a strawberry muller
Snack - Melon
Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna mayo crunch (tuna with 1 tbps hellmans xtra light (1 syn) with onion, yellow and orange pepper)
Salad with balsamic vinegar.
Muller light
Snack for later - grapes

Now tea will probably be 2x ww bread (HEB) with 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA) and baked beans on top as I will be eating late after my dance class. Not sure how to get my 1/3 superfree in there though!

Any ideas??

Amy xx

So the beans didn't happen last night but I managed the cheese on toast before falling into bed.

This morning has started well - pineapple, nectarine and banana for breakfast and have packed up some mini quiches and salad for lunch with fruit for snacks.

Hoping for a good result at weight in tonight - only need 1 1/2lbs for my stone and half - keep your fingers crossed for me!

xx

Result! I lost 3 1/2 lbs last night and won 4 awards - go me!!

Tea was cheese (HEA) and ham on toast (HEB) with a banana.
Had some syns at work today too as was someones birthday but they had treat size cadburys chocs that were 4 syns each so I had 2!! (8 syns) and a choc biscuit at home (4 syns)
Total for thursday = 12 syns.

Fri 29th Jan
New week and got to keep it up now after last nights great loss - don't get complacent!

Breakfast - Magic porridge (HEB) with strawberry Muller topped with melon, grapes and a satsuma. [need to get a scan bran in sometime today as forgot to have it with breakfast to make my full HEB]

Snack - grapes

Lunch - Leftover spag bol - made with tomatoes, pepper, onion, carrots and baked beans.
Muller light

Snack - Pineapple

Tea - I am cooking tonight for me and OH so will be doing lamb with potatoes and veg.

Going to use my syns on another treat size choc still left at work later this afternoon - I love Extra Easy.

Amy xx

Ok - haven't written anything up for a few days - i have been bad!

Here is my AWFUL weekend!

Sat
Breakfast - pineapple, banana and nectarine
Snack - grapes
Lunch - SW quiche with salad.
Tea - Pasta shapes and quorn peppered steaks

Ok so food was fine - but then went out and had several vodkas and pitchers of alcohol! Don't think the dancing was enough to burn it all off!

Sun
So after too much alcohol on sat i vowed to have a good day - but it went wrong.

Breakfast - was late up so just grabbed a banana
Out for lunch - Starter of Chicken pate and salad then lamb roast dinner followed by a cherry dessert and ice cream. THEN a piece of birthday cake - OH DEAR!!

If this was not enough i had several glasses of wine/champagne. I am bad.

Hate to think how many syns i had but going to draw a line under it. Damage limitation starts Monday!!

xx

Monday
Breakfast - fruit salad with muller light
Lunch - Homemade soup. 2 x WW bread (HEB) and 5 extra light laughing cow triangles (HEA)
Tea - Chilli with kidney beans, peppers and onions served with Rice
Syns - Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Good day at last!!

Tuesday

Breakfast - tesco tutti frutti mixed fresh fruit (kiwi, pineapple, mango and berries). muller light.
Snack - grapes
Lunch - chilli and rice - same as last night! muller light
Tea - Chicken stir fry with noodles. BBQ sauce (3 syns)
Snack - HiFi Bar (HEB)

Hope I don't crave anything later - might have a hartleys jelly for 1/2 syn if I do!

xx

Back