An apology :) Oh, and somewhere for Delli and BG to cause trouble

THE WELSH ARE COMING!

Well, half welsh xxx

is it too late to get em to close the borders?

i dunno claire, we could try a good old-fashioned bomb scare at the airport, then they wont get in!

MWHAHAHAHA

Wont come then, i'll actually move house like im supposed to be doing instead of leaving it all for my OH to do!

What the hell does that word mean anyway? Delli says it constantly. Is it like "fun" or "having a laugh?"
xxxx

How's the lughole bab?

Gx

think it burst.

Y'know that awful pain i was going on about this morning - well since then it's much better but soggy :D

still VERY drugged up, flaming high as a kite!

Fanks for asking lovely xxx

awwwwww but if you dont come leah you'll just spend the weekend wishing you was here enjoying the craic

I'll be there, got my mother to take my dress in a few inches for friday night. No idea what im wearing saturday!

Plus, i'm DESPERATE for some wine :D

wont be joining youse friday nite :(
god knows what ill be wearing saturday, aint got any nice clothes! got wee a girl a new dress for the occasion, lol

me and leah are going to a dinner dance on friday night in ballycastle.

think im wearing jeans and nice top and a killer pair of heels on saturday. need the heels to make leah look even smaller!! hee hee!!

love u really soggy lugs!

ballycastle? im sure thats where i was told to avoid like the plauge, lol

probably claire!! its only because the dinner dance is there or else id be nowhere near it!

cant wait to meet u and ur wee one, debz was tellin me shes a dote!

Whats her name Claire?

Im wearing heels too Dellibumface xxxx

shes called ruqayyah
am hoping shes picked up by then, shes currently on 2 litres of oxygen :(

cant wait to meet all of youse either. shame i wont be out on the saturday nite, could do with meeting a decent bloke, this ones no good for my head :(

Back