An appeal on behalf of my 12 year old daughter

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Hope you don't mind me asking this but my 12 year old daughter is doing a sponsored run for Sport Relief on March 16th and has put together a sponsorship page. If anyone was thinking of donating to Sport Relief anyway then perhaps you'd consider doing it through my DD's page.

She's set herself a rather low target (I've already donated a third of it by myself!) so even £1 would boost her to her goal.

Here's a link to her sport relief page (hope this works!)

http://www.mysportrelief.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=75770

Thanks guys :)

Done!:) Good luck Sophie!

Thank you so much .... when she realised she had some more sponsors (apart from good ol' mum) she smiled so much I thought she was going to break her face!!
She's a happy little girl who always thinks of others and being supported like this really made her day.

Oh - and I've just found out she intends doing the run in a cardboard box :eek:

Thank you so much .... when she realised she had some more sponsors (apart from good ol' mum) she smiled so much I thought she was going to break her face!!

Aw bless her xxx
She's a happy little girl who always thinks of others and being supported like this really made her day.

Well then, she's EXACTLY like her mum then xxx

Oh - and I've just found out she intends doing the run in a cardboard box :eek:

OMG I hope it doesnt rain x

All th best Sophie.... as Cheryl said certainly hope its not raining or too hot!!!!

Nas x

I suppose she IS a bit like me ... but only in that she can't just do things the easy way!!

I tried to gently persuade her that some other kind of fancy dress might be easier to run in but she said 'some kids have to live in cardboard boxes - I'm only running a mile in one' ... I'm sure there is a point there somewhere :confused:

Thanks again to those who've supported her.

I agree with Cheryl.....

It's great to support our future generation!! She's very Welcome.... Let us know how it goes!

Love Nas x

done xx

omg.. what a thoughtful kid.. That made me cry.. 'some kids have to live in cardboard boxes - I'm only running a mile in one'.. shes totally right.. and is a total credit to you.. What a little star..

x x x

Back