An Apple a day ......

cmcewn

Silver Member
Found this tonight, thought it might interest someone ..... :D

Apples

Eat apples so the pectin found in apples can prevent your body from absorbing too much fat and... The pectin from apples causes your body to release fat

Pectin is also a strong appetite suppressant that keeps you satisfied for long periods of time causing you not to overeat

In a recent study people who had 1 whole apple before each meal lost 33% more weight than a group of people who didn't eat apples.

Raw Fruits & Vegetables

Every time you're eating RAW fruits & vegetables You're losing weight because of the negative calorie effect so for example...

When you eat an 85 calorie apple - Your body may have to burn 95 calories to digest that apple so in this example... You'd burn 10 calories every time you'd eat an apple so...

The more RAW fruits & veggies you eat... The easier it'll be for you to maintain your weight &... If you eat lots of fruits & veggies while on a diet - you'll lose weight much faster and here's another quick fact...

Your body burns 16% more calories after you eat a meal that's mostly fruits & vegetables than if you ate a meal without any fruits or vegetables plus...

Fruits & vegetables high in vitamin C like... Oranges, lemons, pineapples, grapefruit, apples, limes, tomatoes, broccoli, cabbage, celery, carrot, and watermelon liquefy (or burn off) body fat so the fat can be easily flushed out of your body.

Enjoy!

xx

Oh thanks for this info hun, very useful! I did know something about it but forgot most of it so was nice to see it written down to remind me! :D

Thanks for that - very interesting

Wow, very interesting. Thanks for posting......... Now pass me those apples.

Thats very interesting...I think I'll have to go & buy some more fruit & veg on the way to lift dd from school :D

Does anyone else find if they eat an apple it actually makes them more hungry? It's apples that do this to me but I still eat them in the hope it will keep me going for a while longer. Handy to know it might be helping get rid of fat though.:)

Very interesting. Thank you for posting it.

Just off to get a Royal Gala...............

Hi Sue, Ive just discovered Royal Gala they are delicious. I tried eating apples this week and I lost 7 pounds, who is to say it was exactly down to that - but 7 pounds. I was very happy.

Hi Sue, Ive just discovered Royal Gala they are delicious. I tried eating apples this week and I lost 7 pounds, who is to say it was exactly down to that - but 7 pounds. I was very happy.

Gosh that is fantastic. Well done.

I am so glad DH is bringing a couple of kilos of Royal Gala in for me. They are by far my favourite apple.

Keep up the good work !!

Back