An Easter Challenge!

Good luck for getting back into the full swing tomorrow, you'll do brilliantly I'm sure! :) Keep us posted xx

So I put on 3lbs but she said it would drop off and it's only the water weight I put on :) I don't mind it could have been a lot worse and I haven't changed weight since she advised me to go on 2 shakes and a meal for the rest of the week because I wasn't going in to ketosis :) back on full form now! Feeling really good too!

Pah, that's nothing! Bet it's gone already :) x

Im hoping so but I don't mind. Got 8 weeks to loose as much as I can. Want to be in my right BMI for Easter, don't mind loosing a bit more off the diet but I'm going to Newcastle for the May bank holiday so I want to be able to eat some type of food!

Yes you can tigger has your bowel problem gone? I've had a good day so far today :)

Terrible discussion back at gp today and he said he could feel I was impacted still , so he gave me stuff to try the weekend it's the stuff the give to clear you out before you go for a colonoscopy , god love me , but if this don't work I have to go for X-Ray & I'm not sure then but he did say the diet was the cause of it
Well he told me to go and eat 2 digest bikkies , not sure what they will do but I'll let you no I'm so happy thAt you had a good day
Here to tomorrow drink drink and drink water lol

Aww tigger hope your better soon :( when I was impacted they gave me movacol and the digestives would be for fibre :( good luck for the weekend let me know how you are x

I will dear , Im taken movicol too lol , I'll do anything not to go too hospital , it'll probably take a bomb to move me at this stage ha

Hope your better soon tigger x I've knocked myself out of ketosis but I'm not sure how and neither is the pharmacist. :/ she said just carry on with water and shakes and hope for the best :(

Woo lost 4 1/2 lbs this week :) yay me!! 3 stone off my target :D

you will Tigger! We can both do it!

for some reason I stayed the same this week :/ We aren't sure why but I'm just going to continue on :)

It's so frustrating , I'm eating this week low carb thou and back on tfr thurs so hopefully it will kick start I'm sure it will work

well I went on holiday.. fell of the band wagon so I am starting afresh :) Starting tomorrow because i have an appointment with the chemist :) need to get on it and get going!

Back