An EasterEgg in my house...

lillypop

now got pictures in album
So my bf has been very good over the last 13 days, he has made his own dinner so I havent had to touch, look or smell food in the house at all.. (I've just done the dishes instead:p)

So today, I decided I would get him a really big galaxy easter egg and this would be my ultimate test. Well, how hard is it to see a big half eaten egg in the fridge and not eat it??!!! BUT I havent done it. I MUST have the willpower to save myself from this early death that I feel I have done to myself.

This isnt just about vanity for me. To look good in clothes, I feel knackered walking up the stairs or walking to the fridge. In Evans, the clothes are even getting too small, The size 30/32 is the biggest they go and I am determined that I will not buy online for clothes.

I started this journey at 23 stone 4lbs and tonight I weighed myself and I am 22 stone exactly in just 13 days. I almost cant believe that if I continue with this diet, I will eventually be slim. I am so excited and also scared that I am going to mess up. This is why I havent cheated because for me, as soon as I cheat 'once' then that's it, I might as well give up for good.

But that Easteregg keeps calling me and I cant wait for it to be gone.... :rolleyes::eek::D

The one thing that scared me the most about getting so big, and this is quite depressing (sorry I am in a rambling mode) What if I died because I got so fat, like 35+ stone (like the people you see on sky channel) and they couldnt find a coffin big enough to fit me. How embarrassing would that be for my family. Is that morbid?? Yesss!!!! But its true and something I have thought about.

Anyway, lets hope that no-one else buys my bf any Eastereggs... :crazy:

oooh you be strong.. hehe.. chocolate wont taste as good after ssing anyways.. cos your taste will have changed.. hehe

x x

well done thats an amazing amount to lose in only 2 weeks. keep it up x

31lbs.. had a slip up tonight though.. so im just accepting that i may put weight on next WI.. but it shall come straight back off.. hopefully.. lol

You're doing fab too..
how you finding it?

x x

31lbs.. had a slip up tonight though.. so im just accepting that i may put weight on next WI.. but it shall come straight back off.. hopefully.. lol

You're doing fab too..
how you finding it?

x x

I'm feeling better tonight as I've stopped taking antibiotics so its been a bit rough for the last 4 days, keep going I think that's the thing isnt it, this diet really does work, its amazing isnt it!!!! I love it!

it really is.. i have about the same amount to lose as you.. So if you want.. we can be diet buddys.. hehe.. Do you have msn?

x x

it really is.. i have about the same amount to lose as you.. So if you want.. we can be diet buddys.. hehe.. Do you have msn?

x x

I dont have msn but I'd love to be diet buddies! I can pm you my email address when I get those privilages, (I think I have to do more posts before I get pms!!!) :rolleyes::eek:

Good luck Lillypop.
Well done for not eating the chocolate...you can do this...Stay positive.
I set myself small goals at the beginning as the big goal just seemed too far away.
Now although not quite half way it is getting easier and I am starting to believe I can get to goal

Well done Lilly, great willpower. It doesn't sound silly at all, I used to watch all the programmes with the bed ridden people with massive weight issues and think, that is where you could end up unless you do something about it - whatever motivates you is all good.

Good luck, you are doing brilliantly.

Georgie
x

well done for not having any egg. Its just evil voices trying to get you to eat dont listen to them. I am forever watching programmes like that to, there was one on there not so long ago about these people who were housebound they were so big, one of them had lap band i think but she died then it was really sad. It really makes you think about yourself and what your doing to your health. I used to be buying size 26 clothes now i can get into 24's and 22's its a great feeling and i can shop in other shops now not just evans (cant wait to get into the real skinny shops!!) Your right about this diet it is brill, this is my 10th week now and I cant believe how far ive come 20stone 6lbs to under 17 now im sooo chuffed.

We can do this lilly :)

xx becky xx

Well done for staying strong! I am on Day 5 now, every night I go to bed feeling very pleased that I haven't slipped up, and I like the feeling and want to keep it that way! As you say, if I slip, I'd slip bad, and I want to be slim and healthy, more than I want to eat at the moment.

Keep up the good work! xxx

The one thing that scared me the most about getting so big, and this is quite depressing (sorry I am in a rambling mode) What if I died because I got so fat, like 35+ stone (like the people you see on sky channel) and they couldnt find a coffin big enough to fit me. How embarrassing would that be for my family. Is that morbid?? Yesss!!!! But its true and something I have thought about.

You're not alone hun! I used to worry I would be so big they'd have to send for extra people/cranes etc to get me downstairs if I died in bed.

Well done for avoiding the chocolate, though :D:D:D.

Back