An idea to share ...........

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by supermum, 16 April 2007 Social URL.

1. supermum

supermum Full Member

Hi all - thought I would let you know that whilst doing LL I have made a book with a graph in it of my weight loss and also a list of goals and when I hit them - future events to look forward to, things I want to do like learn to play tennis and I have also got a section on before and after pictures. When I look at my before pictures I cannot beleive that I looked liek that and that when I looked in the mirror that is what I saw yet I did nothing about it for so long ???

Anyway I still struggle when I look in the mirror now and sometimes think who is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I sent my sister my after picture and we were on the phone as she opened it and I heard my neice ask "who is that ?" - isn't that scary ????? Anyway she then worked out it was me and said but she looks skinny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME SKINNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

So to all of you ll's just beginning have faith - I cried so much on day 2 thinking I could not do it. I am now trying to complete management and hope that I will still be coming on minimins in years to come to support anyone else that finds out about this fab diet !
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Lighter Life
    You have done really well with your weight loss.

How are you finding management?

I am only on week 6 but like most of us am always dreaming of the next stage

Take Care

4. supermum

supermum Full Member

You know what - I think management is harder ! because when you are not eating at all there is no choice apart from the flavour of soup or shake ! Plus although I was surrounded by food all of the time it did not even occur to me to have a taste but it occurs to me ALL of the time now ! I am however determined to stick to it and I have so far ...........

I have lots of social engagements to attend including a girls weekend away this weekend which will be interesting but I also have a size 12 coast suit to wear to a lot of them and beleive me I cannot afford to cheat because if I put any weight on then it will not fit me !

Enjoy your journey of abstinence it really gives you a chance to reflect on what was and then on management you can really begin to think about how you want to be .......
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.